We'll make this post quick and easy because of how limited time these deals are. As of writing, you can still pick up a Nintendo Switch Lite for around $170 (plus tax) at Rakuten thanks to their sitewide 20% off Black Friday coupon code (BF20).
This means a Switch Lite bundled with Pokemon Shield or Sword at full price will save you about $43, or you can also pick up a Nintendo Switch Version 2 for around $263 (there was a cheaper deal earlier in the day but it has now gone out of stock).
These deals expire tonight at 11:59pm, though given how Rakuten handle things in the past, they are likely to make a return on Cyber Monday (note though that during this weekend the coupon is unlikely to be ongoing).
Nintendo Switch Lite and Version 2 Black Friday Deals
Must use coupon: BF20 (expires tonight at 11:59pm Pacific)
- Nintendo Switch Lite (Turquoise, Yellow, or Gray) — $169.56
- Nintendo Switch Lite + Pokemon Shield or Sword (Turquoise, Yellow, or Gray) — $207.96
- Nintendo Switch Version 2 (Neon or Gray Joy-Con) — $263.99
- Pokemon Shield (Nintendo Switch) — $43.95 (list price $60)
- Pokemon Sword (Nintendo Switch) — $43.20 (list price $60)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch) — $39.20 (list price $60)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch) — $45.19 (list price $60)
- Luigi's Mansion 3 - Imported Copy (Nintendo Switch) — $40.20 (list price $60)
Game deals from Dealzon. Sales help support Destructoid.