Can we really be this close to PAX East? A couple short weeks from now, Nintendo will haul third-party games like Mortal Kombat 11 and assorted indie titles to Boston for a public preview. Here's the lineup:
Nintendo Booth #18055
- Yoshi's Crafted World
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 from Square Enix
- "A selection of anticipated indie games"
Nintendo Booth #20061
- Mortal Kombat 11 from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night from 505 Games
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice from Ninja Theory
- Assassin's Creed III Remastered from Ubisoft
Along with offering playable pre-release builds, Nintendo is also planning to hold the finals for the Splatoon 2 North America Inkling Open 2019 and the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate North America Open 2019. These events are a part of the PAX Arena on March 30, and if you'd like to attend, you can get in with a PAX East Saturday badge, but the seats are first-come, first-serve. They'll go quick.
At the booth, Nintendo will have prizes up for grabs with "mini-challenge competitions" in both Smash Ultimate and Yoshi's Crafted World. These trinkets always seem to be a highlight for attendees.
PAX East 2019 will run its course from Thursday, March 28 to Sunday, March 31. Stay hydrated!