Forum

TOPIC: R9cast Youtube Series

R9cast Youtube Series 6 years 1 month ago #397743

• Esgee
  • Level 1
  • Thank you received: 1
In the coming weeks the R9cast will be launching a once a week video show on Youtube. It will cover gaming news, rumors, trailers, and a bit of everything else. We want to keep it game centric but let us know of any topics of discussion you would like to see us cover. There will also be a part of the show where we read an email question which will have a forum thread soon. Thank you my Allgames peeps. Tiltowait!

Esgee
The administrator has disabled public write access.

R9cast Youtube Series 5 years 4 days ago #398951

• Esgee
  • Level 1
So I know it's been a while since I've been lurking the forums but I'm in the process of creating content for the R9show Youtube channel. It will be more of a short form type of thing, 3 to 5 minutes per show. This way I can assure constant content for you guys. Also, I'm still doing a Xbox segment so if anyone wants to send in a video clip of there first experience with the Xbox brand, send them to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. You contributions will be appreciated (make sure to include your Twitter handle so I can give you props). Thanks everyone and Tiltowait!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yogizilla

R9cast Youtube Series 4 years 11 months ago #398978

• Yogizilla
  • Level 1
  • LFG ESO XBone!
Sounds super dope bro! Lord knows peeps need that micro content to stay focused... vines, video mashups, quick clips, animated GIFs, and now Webm... Smart move bro.

Are they any requirements for the XBox origins video? I got a pretty good story about how I have been an XBL member and XBox believer for like ten years now... Woah, does not feel like it has been that long. We are getting old! 0- 0
Come visit us at GeekyAntics.net - thank you to the AllGames family for being super-duper awesome! =oD