Forum

TOPIC: Mom's Minute First Newsletter Fresh Off the Press!

Mom's Minute First Newsletter Fresh Off the Press! 1 year 6 months ago #401210

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everybody!

Mom's Minute Newsletter has launched! If you would like to receive a weekly newsletter, with no obligation, just submit your email address to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to be added to the mailing list.

Receive the latest in video game news, big sales on video games- items, enter easy to win contests and more from the Mom's Minute Newsletter.

Remember -- it is absolutely free for you to receive your newsletter and you can cancel at any time -- no questions or emails begging you to come back. It is completely your decision.

However, I'm sure you will enjoy the newsletter which will feature a long length article with other snippets that will keep your interest as weill as keep you informed. In fact, if you like -- just browse the newsletter and see if there is anything is of interest to you. I'm sure there will be!

I would like to receive suggestions from you for articles, etc. -- but this is not a requirement. Just relax and take a few minutes of your time to keep up with what's happening by adding your email address to my mailing list at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. You will be glad you did!

Check out the Premiere Mom's Minute Newsletter here!

pub.lucidpress.com/2a6df84b-be30-4176-8a2a-ffcafb32ef0d/?src=tw

Here's is the latest trailer from the Han Solo Star Wars Movie. Enjoy!

Thanks!

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH

Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by RealMsH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mom's Minute First Newsletter Fresh Off the Press! 1 year 3 months ago #401216

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello Everybody!

Enjoy Vol 1, Issue No. 12 of Mom's Minute Newsletter here!

Subscribe to receive free issues of Mom's Minute Newsletter by sending an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. today! You will be glad you did!

preview.mailerlite.com/c1q2g1

In the meantime, check out this Jurassic World movie trailer!

Happy Gaming!

ReallMsH

Mom's Minute First Newsletter Fresh Off the Press! 1 year 3 months ago #401217

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello Everybody!

Enjoy the latest issue of the Mom's Minute Newsletter -- Vol. I, Issue 13! In this issue, Sony vs Microsoft E3 press conferences, see new muscle cars race against the classics, find out which former CEO is suing his own company and more!

Subscribe by sending an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. You will get your free Mom's Minute Newsletter on Saturday -- one day ahead of the scheduled press time on Sunday!

Here is the link to Mom's Minute Newsletter! Easy read!

In the meantime, check out this movie trailer from Ant-man and the Wasp!

Thanks!

RealMsH

Happy Gaming!

Mom's Minute First Newsletter Fresh Off the Press! 1 year 2 months ago #401218

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello Everybody!

Wow! We are getting close to a milestone -- issue 20 of Mom's Minute free weekly newsletter! Enjoy the current issue 14 and find out the latest news about video game lawsuits, Steam summer sales, video game bosses & much more.

Here is the link:

Coming to Ms. H Mom's Minute Newsletter are indie video game reviews done by Ms. H. Ms. H will play and review these games as well as give you her assessment of them. This will be a monthly feature -- with the first indie video game review coming to you July 8, 2018. There will be no sugar coating on my reviews. However, since a lot of indie games are created by creative and talented video game players like you, I’m sure most if not all will pass and even exceed Ms. H’s muster!

In the meantime, here are some behind the scene footage of the crew with Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) filming parts of the upcoming 2nd installment of Wonder Woman.

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH

Mom's Minute First Newsletter Fresh Off the Press! 1 year 2 months ago #401219

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello Everybody!

There is always something interesting going on in the world of video gaming and trending topics. In the latest issue of Mom's Minute Newsletter, (Issue No. 15) -- Ms. H keeps you informed on news involving robots, artificial intelligence, Ronda Rousey's status in the WWE, Ms. H's tip of the day and much more!

Here is the link:

The next issue of Mom's Minute Newsletter will be preceded by a landing page where you will have the option to simply input your email address and click "Sign me up!" to subscribe to Mom's Minute free weekly newsletter! It's all about making things easier and convenient for you. Of course you may also send an email to msh@moms-minute to subscribe as well.

In the interim, here's the trailer for Dwayne Johnson's next movie, "Skyscraper."

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH

Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by RealMsH.

Mom's Minute First Newsletter Fresh Off the Press! 1 year 2 months ago #401220

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello Everybody!

Here's an easy way to get a free Pixelbot robot with instructions as well as a signed Thank You note from Ms. H. All you have to do is to subscribe to Mom's Minute free weekly newsletter -- that's it.

You will get the free newsletter automatically in your email from me!

To subscribe, send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. You will get Mom's Minute information packed Newsletter every Sunday -- just like clockwork!

In this issue of Mom's Minute Newsletter, Vol I, No. 16 -- California Privacy Act of 2018, Ms. H's Tip of the Day, the luxurious 2019 Bentley Continental, Ms. H review of the indie video game Starlit Adventures and much more!

Subscribe today!

preview.mailerlite.com/q6k4y7/931597115010848085/u4u4/

In the meantime, here's the trailer for the upcoming Denzel Washington's movie, Equalizer II! Caution: There are some violent risque scenes in this trailer.

Thanks!

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH