Forum

TOPIC: Ms. H Grades Black Friday Sales -Video Games/Tech

Ms. H Grades Black Friday Sales -Video Games/Tech 1 year 10 months ago #401161

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everybody,

What say you about Black Friday sales for video games and tech -- or Black Friday Sales in general? Are you a Black Friday shopper, a Cyber Monday shopper, or neither. Well, it's about that time when I, Ms. H grades the Black Friday sales. However, this time I would like you to help decide which stores should be graded and compared when it comes to video games and tech merchandise offered on Black Friday.

Here are the stores I usually cover:

--Walmart
--Target
--Sears-
--New Egg
--Best Buy
--Toys R Us
--Xbox One (Microsoft)
--PS4 (Sony)
--Steam

I grade from A to F depending on the type of Black Friday sales as well as the merchandise. I determine if you are being offered the best deal, if the deceptive switch and bait is used, or any other schemes utilized to take away your hard earned pay. Alternatively, I determine which stores really have your money-savings interests in mind.

By the way, this year, all of my research will be done online, unless something extraordinary happens that causes me to actually visit the store(s). Towards that end, if you have any stores other than those above that you would like included in my Black Friday Sales assessment, respond in the forum and let me know. Hurry though -- I've already started my research!

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH

Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by RealMsH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ms. H Grades Black Friday Sales -Video Games/Tech 1 year 9 months ago #401171

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everybody!

Happy Black Friday & Happy Thanksgiving! Here are shopping tips that should help if you decide to brave the crowds for Black Friday sales. I've also included information on Black Friday on-line video games/tech sales. Remember -- Safety first when shopping on Black Friday if you shop at the stores!

Just so you know, I replaced Sears with Kohl's in my grading.

www.allgames.com/data-blog/item/12988-wh...sales-graded-by-ms-h

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH
The administrator has disabled public write access.