Forum

TOPIC: Monster Energy Supercross Video Game Trailer

Monster Energy Supercross Video Game Trailer 1 year 11 months ago #401124

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everybody!

Do you have a PS4, an Xbox One, an Nintendo Switch, or a PC? Maybe you own all four. If so, you'll have your choice of which system to play this game. Another question -- Do you like competitive racing-type video games? If you answered yes, then there is a game in the works with your name written all over it. During one of my Mom's Minute with Ms. H Video Game Shows, I mentioned a video game trailer I saw that quite impressed me. I also added that if the video game is as good as the trailer, then Square Enix, the publisher of this game, may have a hit video game on their hands.

The video game I'm referring to is Monster Energy Supercross. I've played these type video games before and I'm in awe as to how realistic the driving action is. You may be too. The video game trailer is out now -- but the video game itself, will release sometime probably in Febrary, 2018 for most systems. That's quite a long time to wait for a video game, especially when you are being enticed with what looks to be a high quality trailer for it.

That being said, patience is a virtue. Also, I've said this many times before -- Sometimes good things come to those who wait. Hopefully the video game, Monster Energy Supercross will be one that was worth waiting for.

In the meantime, here is the trailer for the Monster Energy Supercross video game.

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH

Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by RealMsH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.