Forum

TOPIC: Wonder Woman Movie - Must See!

Wonder Woman Movie - Must See! 2 years 1 month ago #401022

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everybody!

To get right to the point, the Wonder Woman movie was epic! Here is the link for my movie review:

www.allgames.com/data-blog/item/12720-wo...-a-ms-h-movie-review

In my movie review, I mention that Wonder Woman is breaking all kinds of records. I'm sure her movie will keep going strong and this movie will be bigger than ever! Here's one of the articles I found out of many that discusses the phenomenon that is the Wonder Woman movie.

www.cnbc.com/2017/06/04/wonder-woman-bre...5-million-debut.html

If you haven't seen the Wonder Woman movie..what are you waiting for? Take it from me, Ms. H, who has strong views when it comes to movies -- You will not be disappointed!

Here's one of the trailers for the Wonder Woman movie. Enjoy!

Lights! Action! Camera!

RealMsH
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by RealMsH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wonder Woman Movie - Must See! 2 years 1 month ago #401023

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello Everybody!

Update! I saw the Wonder Woman movie again on June 9th in RPX -- gigantic screen! The first two times I saw the movie it was in fabulous 3D.

Wonder Woman has been out for more than 9 days as of June 9th, and the movie theatre was packed. I liked knowing which parts of the movie the audience would laugh at, etc. The Wonder Woman movie is fantastic. If you haven't seen Wonder Woman, see it before it leaves the big screen.

BTW, Wonder Woman is breaking all kinds of records, including the most twitted, etc. You will not regret seeing it!

Lights! Action! Camera!

RealMsH

Wonder Woman Movie - Must See! 2 years 1 month ago #401025

Yup. Surprisingly, for a DC film, this is the best one yet.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Wonder Woman Movie - Must See! 1 year 8 months ago #401155

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Agree. I think that DC film really outdid themselves with the Wonder Woman movie. Hopefully this is the start of many!