Forum

TOPIC: Mom's Minute Spring Cleaning - New Show Format!

Mom's Minute Spring Cleaning - New Show Format! 2 years 5 months ago #401016

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everybody!

I think spring time and spring cleaning is a period to rejuvinate as well as embrace new beginnings. What about you? Have you had any new beginnings? If not, it's never too late for spring cleaning. That's what Mom's Minute Video Game Show will be doing on March 27, 2017 for the 220th episode. This is a show you do not want to miss! What will change?... Well it's best to experience the changes rather than I talk about them here. Let's just say the changes involve you, video games, another interesting entity and more!

Tune in to the Mom's Minute Video Game Show and experience the changes, as well as the tried and true video game topics that are sure to keep your interest. Come back each week for more exciting changes!

See you Monday, March 27, 2017, 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time at www.chat.allgames.com/live or www.chat.allgames.com.

In the meantime, indulge your interest in this JLA trailer again, since I'm sure you've probably already seen it. If not, there's always the first time. Enjoy!

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH

Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by RealMsH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.