Forum

TOPIC: Mom's Minute Video Game 200th Show Preview!

Mom's Minute Video Game 200th Show Preview! 2 years 9 months ago #400986

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everybody!

Get ready to celebrate with Ms. H as she prepares to bring you a spectacular 200th Mom's Minute Video Game Show. This show will be a one-time event -- so let's make it the best 200th show ever!

Be sure to get rest and sleep on Sunday, October 9, 2016, the night before the show. Why? Because on October 10, 2016 Mom's Minute 200th show will broadcast later at 10:00 p.m. EST, 7:00 p.m. PST instead of at 7 :00 p.m. EST, 4:00 p.m. PST!

We have a few days before the show, so let Ms. H, the host of the Mom's Minute VIdeo Game Show know what you would like to talk about. Mom's Minute will have segments revolving around a video game she played, video game character of the week, including the celebrity gamer of the week and her video game field trip. To keep you in the know, Ms. H will talk about late-breaking video game news!

As we get closer to the 200th show, which is October 10, 2016, check back here at the Mom's Minute forum to see what Ms. H has in store for you. Spread the word! The more the merrier!

I look forward to hearing from you. To add to your ideas, stop by the Mom's Minute Forum at www.allgames.com to see what fun activities are coming your way!

Thank you for making it possible for Mom's Minute Video Game Show to be your source of video games entertainment, news and more -- 200 shows and counting!

Remember this Yeti unboxing? Thanks to Derrick H for editing!

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by RealMsH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mom's Minute Video Game 200th Show Preview! 2 years 9 months ago #400992

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello Everybody!

Don't forget. Mom's Minute Video Game Show special 200th episode, tonight, 10/10/2016 at 10:00 p.m EST, 7:00 p.m. PST, at www.chat.allagames.com or www.allgames.com/live. I'm calling this Mom's Minute show 10-10 at 10!

All new songs, surprise video game played, unique video game character, popular celebrity gamer tech and video game news. A free, brand new, never opened video game is up for grabs for you and much more!

Join the fun! See you there!

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH

Mom's Minute Video Game 200th Show Preview! 2 years 8 months ago #400996

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello Everybody!

Thank you for making Mom's Minute Video Game 200th episode one of the most epic ever. The show was a blast and the interactions with you were out of this world. I appreciate you listening, participating, being there, and I welcome you to my upcoming video game shows. There's lots more fun to be had!

Remember -- Mom's Minute Video Game Show, Monday's, 7:00 p.m. EST, 4 p.m. PST at www.chat.allgames.com/live. See you there!

Thanks again!

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH