Forum

TOPIC: Lords of the Fallen - Free on PS4

Lords of the Fallen - Free on PS4 2 years 9 months ago #400985

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everybody!

DId you know Lords of the Fallen video game is free to play on your PS4 if you are a PS Plus member? It's true; however there is a caveat. It is free to play until October 6, 2016.

When I played Lords of the Fallen during my audio live Twitch broadcast, I was asked if this video game has a multiplayer option. It does not; however, if you like playing action/adventure role playing games, I recommend you download or purchase this game. Lords of the Fallen is rated M for Mature, so you must be 17 years old or older to play it.

Lords of the Fallen is also playable on the Xbox One and the PC at a cost. On Steam, the video game is currently selling for $19.99.

Why not take advantage of Sony's video game offer and play Lords of the Fallen -- for free? I think it is well worth your time and the free download!

As a reminder, please tune in to Mom's Minute Video Game Show on Monday's at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time at www.chat.allgames.com. I also play and broadcast video games on www.twitch.tv/allgamesnetworkvideo, Sundays, 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, and 1:00 p.m Pacific Standard time. You all are welcome to visit!

Below is the link to Lords of the Fallen trailer.

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH

Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by RealMsH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.