Forum

TOPIC: When is Mom's Minute Coming Back?

When is Mom's Minute Coming Back? 3 years 3 weeks ago #400956

I know Ms. H was injured, and I hope she is getting better, but when will she be back on AllGames?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

When is Mom's Minute Coming Back? 2 years 11 months ago #400977

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello SeanFlaherty and Everybody!

Thanks for asking about my return to allgames.com. I am absolutely fine and have returned to allgames.com!

After a short hiatus, I, Ms. H, returned to Mom's Minute Video Game Show on Independence Day, July 4, 2016. Since that time, I've podcasted on Mom's Minute Video Game Show every Monday. The next Mom's Minute Video Game Show as of this posting is Monday, August 15, 2016, 7:00 p.m. EST, 4 p.m PST at www.allgames.com/live or www.chat.allgames.com. Hope to see you there!

If anyone missed the past shows, you can check the allgames.com podcast archives on the website, and choose Mom's Minute.

On Mom's Minute Video Game Show, we talk about such topics as video games, video game characters, new video game releases, video game news and I share a special original saying I created just for you. We sometimes have special guests on the show as well. You can join in on all the fun by calling in on Skype under Mom's Minute during the show or you can type your comments in chat. I respond to all comments regardless of how we communicate!

Remember -- Listen and participate in Mom's Minute Video Game Show, Monday's, 7:00 p.m. EST, 4:00 p.m. PST, at www.allgames.com/ive or www.chat.allgames.com. It's good to be back!

Join in all the fun festivities! See you then!

Happy Gaming!

Ms. H from www.allgames.com
Mom's Minute Video Game Show
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by RealMsH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.