Forum

TOPIC: Welcome to Mom's Minute Street Fighter V Snippet!

Welcome to Mom's Minute Street Fighter V Snippet! 3 years 5 months ago #400918

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everybody!

The Street Fighter video game has been around for a long time; however, for me, each time a new game is introduced, it's like a brand new game all over again. On Mom's Minute upcoming February 22, 2016 video game show, Street Fighter V will be the focal point of discussion.

Among the Street Fighter V news I will share with you, I will let you know what happened when I went to what I thought would be a midnight launch of Street Fighter V. The only way for you to be the first to find out what happened is to tune in to Mom's Minute Video Game Show on Monday, February 22, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time at www.chat.allgames.com. Tell your friends! Let's all share the excitement of getting together and talking about all things video games -- especially Street Fighter V on Monday's show.

Ms. H is flexible about her show because she wants you, the listener to participate and become fully engaged in the video game discussions. So even if you veer off the topic we are discussing at the time -- that will be fine. My only requirement is the topic be video game related.

I will talk about my video game field trip to a place that I had never been to before. To find out the name of this establishment, tune in the show. As you can see, I'm not giving out a lot of information -- mainly because I want you to visit www.chat.allgames.com on Monday, February 22, 2016 and listen to the show.

Ms. H will talk about the video game she played, celebrity gamer, new video game releases, video game news (to include Street Fighter V), and you will receive a special saying she created especially for you.

You have an open invitation to join the fun at www.allgames.com Mom's Minute Video Game Show!

See you then!

Happy Gaming! -- RealMsH
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by RealMsH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.