Forum

Poll: She Deserves a Rematch

Yes. Let Them Fight! 5 38.5%
No Rematch! 8 61.5%
Total number of voters: 13 ( dhopkins, Burr, Hectzilla, Redertainment, Sub-Z ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Should Ms. H get a Rematch for the KI Tournament?

Should Ms. H get a Rematch for the KI Tournament? 3 years 7 months ago #399961

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 16
Should Ms. H get a Rematch for the KI Tournament?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Should Ms. H get a Rematch for the KI Tournament? 3 years 7 months ago #399962

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Yeah! It was raining outside! I can never play video games very well when it's raining. It never rains in California so it's not fair!
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Should Ms. H get a Rematch for the KI Tournament? 3 years 7 months ago #399964

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
The rainy weather was not the problem. Plus I did not mention anything about California. Do not put words in my mouth.

The problem was I was soak and wet from being outside in the rain just before the match doing yard work that I needed to finish before dark! I was literally shivering from the cold as I sat in front of the TV for the match! Additionally, the electrical company did work in the yard earlier after showing up unexpectedly.

I also lost electrical power for some time. I called DerrickH to reschedule but his phone went to voice mail.

Listen to my February 8, 2016 Mom's Minute Podcast for details of what was happening just before the Ki match occurred. I was definitely not in the physical or mental state of mind to fight -- much less to win a match!

Here is the link for my Mom's Minute Podcast where I explain in detail the condition I was in just before the match.

www.allgames.com/mm/item/11697-moms-minute-2-8-2016

My saying to you is "A word to the wise is sufficient." In other words, hear all sides of a situation before coming to a conclusion.

Happy Gaming! RealMsH