Forum

TOPIC: Welcome to Mom'sMinute KI Maya vs B Orchid Snippet

Welcome to Mom'sMinute KI Maya vs B Orchid Snippet 3 years 8 months ago #399882

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everybody!

Happy New Year! I hope the New Year 2016 is starting off on a fun and energetic foot for you. Remember always be safe, stay positive, keep active and find time to relax. Keep having fun on your schedule as well. If you made New Year's resolutions, I'm confident you have kept them all so far.

If you are looking for a fun event to attend on Monday's in the New Year, I have a suggestion for you. Tune in to the Mom's Minute Video Game Show on Monday's 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time at www.allgames.com/live and get your fun on!

Speaking of fun, Ms. H, the host of the show, has been preparing for the big 2016 Mom's Minute Matriarch Meltdown Killer Instinct Video Game Tournament that will start January 19, 2016 at www.allgames.com/forum/contests-and-free...t-tournament-signups. The way it works is the victor of previous matches will face up against Ms. H to try to defeat her and win prizes. The key word here is - try. Ms. H is determined to keep all the prizes for herself -- so she has been spending time mastering the free Killer Instinct fighting video game on her Xbox One. Ms. H will not divulge her secrets for the ultimate KI win, but she will let you know how her journey to victory is going. Find out more by tuning into the show.

From the growing list of impressive video game fighters in Killer Instinct, Ms. H has been thinking about choosing either Maya or B. Orchid as a possible fighter she will use during the tournament.

To help Ms. H choose characters, she decided to pit Maya against B. Orchid and decide which character she will use during the upcoming Mom's Minute Video Game Killer Instinct online tournament. As an added bonus for you, Ms. H will also bring in another KI video game character in the discussion. You will find out who this video game character is when you tune in to the show.

In addition to pitting video game character Maya against B. Orchid, Ms. H will talk about her video game field trip where she plans to conduct a transaction and let you know how it turned out. To find out where Ms. H is going as well as what this transaction will be, listen to Mom's Minute Video Game Show.

Ms. H will talk about the video game character featured for the week, share information on a surprise celebrity video gamer of the week as well as bring you up to date on Killer Instinct and other video game news. Ms. H will also share with you a special, original saying she created especially for you.

Sounds like a show you want to be a part of? Well, it's easy for you to join the fun. Just visit www.allgames/live on Monday, January 11, 2016 to chat with Ms. H, or you may just listen if you like. You may even decide to try to pry the prizes from Ms. H's hands by signing up and participating in the free KI tournament. You do not have to be a winner to get prizes! Just sign up, play in the tournament and you could be one of the two random players who will win prizes just for showing up!

Now it's time for me to sign out and get back to practicing to win the Mom's Minute Matriarch Meltdown Killer Instinct online video game tournament.

Peace out from Ms. H of Mom's Minute Video Game Show! I'll see you Monday, January 11, 2016, 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard time, 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time at www.allgames.com/live.

See you then!

Happy Gaming! -- RealMsH

www.moms-minute.com/index.php/ms-h-news/...-beyonce-controversy

Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by RealMsH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.