Forum

TOPIC: Welcome MMs Halloween Alma Wade v Alessa Gillespie Snippet

Welcome MMs Halloween Alma Wade v Alessa Gillespie Snippet 3 years 10 months ago #399780

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everybody!

Happy Halloween! How would you like to get in the Halloween spirit just a tad bit early? You can do just that when you tune in to the special Halloween Edition of Mom's Minute Video Game Show, airing live on Monday, October 26, 2015, 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, at www.chat.allgames.com or www.allgames.com/live.

Ms. H, the host of Mom's Minute Video Game Show is busy, working to help make your Halloween the most enjoyable, or should I say "scariest" ever! During the show, Ms. H 's goal is to get you to the point where you may be afraid to look behind your back or over your shoulder. How? By exposing you to some of the scariest sounds, music, stories, and horror effects you have ever heard and more.

Ms. H will pit two of the scariest video game characters against each other -- Alma Wade of F.E.A.R. video game and Alessa Gillespie of the Silent Hill video game. Find out which character Ms. H feels is the scariest and let her know whether or not you agree with her choice.

Which video game character would you say is the scariest? Share what you think on the show during our Halloween chats -- which will be about anything, rather real or imagined that makes you jump, scream or however you react when you are really, really scared.

In fact, all segments of the Mom's Minute Video Game Show will be about Halloween, including the video game review, video game characters featured, celebrity video gamer, new video game releases and video game news. That reminds me. I think you will hear some of the scariest Halloween news that could potentially affect you directly, depending on if you remain a resident of the planet earth on Halloween, October 31, 2015. Just what that something will be is for me to know and for you to find out -- simply by tuning into the show.

As an added bonus, Ms. H will let you know the top ten scariest video games you must play either on, before, or even after Halloween. When Mom's Minute Video Game show airs on Monday, October 26, 2015, you will have plenty of time before Halloween to partake of all the scary video game offerings she will dish up for you to play and enjoy.

To be warned is to be forearmed! You may get really scared during parts of the Mom's Minute Video Game Show especially if you are in the mood to be scared -- like I will be. But don't fret -- After all the scares, screams, shivers, and whatnots -- Ms. H will leave you in a positive Halloween state of mind by sharing with you her personal, original saying that she created especially for you.

In answer to your question, Trick or Treat ?-- Ms. H's answer will be "Treat." Or will it?

Join in on all the Halloween fun with Ms. H on Mom's Minute Halloween Edition Video Game Show, Monday, October 26, 2015, 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time at www.chat.allgames.com or www.allgames.com/live.

Don't miss out!

Happy Gaming! -- RealMsH

Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by RealMsH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.