Forum

TOPIC: Welcome Mom's Minute Halloween Silent Hill Snippet

Welcome Mom's Minute Halloween Silent Hill Snippet 2 years 9 months ago #399149

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello Everybody!

Happy Halloween! You may know that as an intro to some of Beyonce's concerts, she sometimes asks, "Are you ready to be entertained?" Following along these same lines, I would like to ask you, "Are you ready to be scared?" I'm not talking about the type of scariness where you may jump when you hear a sudden eerie sound that seemed to come out of nowhere. No...I'm talking about a different type of scariness. Find out which type when you listen to Mom's Minute Halloween Silent Hill Show on Monday, October 27, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time at www.chat.allgames.com or www.allgames.com/live . You will experience scariness at a whole "nutha" level.

Ms. H, the host of Mom's Minute Halloween Silent Hill Video Game Show will push the envelope when it comes to the limit she will go to scare you just shy of your wit's end. Without visual aids to make you cringe or even scream in fright, Ms. H will use the power of audio to get you as scared as she possibly can. Listen to and experience a Mom's Minute Video Game Show that you will be talking about for months and maybe even years after it airs. Your "remember when" Mom's Minute Video Game Show story will be -- "I remember that time when I listened to Mom's Minute Halloween Silent Hill Show, and was so scared, I was ready to leave, but couldn't because I wanted to find out what else she had up her sleeve!"

Let's just say that Halloween is not being taken lightly by Ms. H. Having brought to you a Halloween Eve Show less than a week ago, Ms. H is in rare form and ready to go full throttle on this special Halloween Silent Hill Video Game Show. Like the saying goes -- "You ain't seen (or heard) nothing yet."

Ms. H will talk about the Halloween themed video games she played, her video game field trip along with the featured video game character of the week. Don't let the Silent Hill reference sway you to think the whole show will be about Silent Hill. Sure, Silent Hill will be discussed, but even more intriguing will be the choice of character Ms. H selected to feature. Want to find out who or what? It's easy! Just tune in to the show to find out this and more.

In the science and art of video game scare tactics, sometimes there's an emphasis on visuals to raise your fright levels. For example, many times it's creepy, frightening looking monsters, or creatures that get you scared, or maybe the idea of ghosts and goblins that oftentimes make their presence known, especially around Halloween. Or maybe it's the fear of the unknown, both real and unreal that gets you into a frightening state of mind. Well, Ms. H will enable you to use the full range of your imagination to take you to scary depths that you did not think was possible when you listen to the show.

Right off the heels of the Halloween Eve show that aired last week, Ms. H is going full throttle with her Special Halloween Silent Hill Show. During her Halloween Eve show, she tread lightly on (in her opinion) the scariest aspects of Halloween, choosing instead to feature monsters and creatures. However, for this special Silent Hill Halloween show, Ms. H is going to give you the whole shebang when it comes to being scared on Halloween!

No worries ... Ms. H will lift you from the depths and thrones of seemingly never-ending darkness when she discusses new video game releases and she will keep you in the know with the latest video game news. To make sure you are not kept in those scary dark places, Ms. H will share her special Halloween saying that she created just for you.

So.. Are you ready to be really, really scared? Your one and only answer should be, "Yes, please!" Ms. H is willing, ready and able to deliver the scary goods. All you have to do is pick them up. How? By listening to Mom's Minute Halloween Silent Hill Video Game Show, airing live, Monday, October 27, 2014, 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time at www.allgames.com/live or www.allgames.com/live .

See you then! Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

Happy Gaming! -- RealMsH

Warning and Disclaimer: Some images in this video may be disturbing.
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by RealMsH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Welcome Mom's Minute Halloween Silent Hill Snippet 1 year 1 month ago #400953

Thank you for sharing this information.It was informative a s usual. Actually I looked up it on wikipedia
The administrator has disabled public write access.