Forum

TOPIC: Welcome Mom's Minute InFamous Fetch Delsin Snippet

Welcome Mom's Minute InFamous Fetch Delsin Snippet 3 years 1 month ago #399136

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello Everybody!

Decisions, decisions, decisions. With so many exciting choices of video games to enjoy in the InFamous video game series, how would you choose which one to play? At times, it can become mind-boggling!

Let's see...There's the original InFamous video game from June, 2009, followed by InFamous 2 from June, 2011, and then there's the highly acclaimed, groundbreaking, record breaking InFamous Second Son from March 2014. Just when you think you can take a breather, Sucker Punch developers kick it up another notch and releases InFamous First Light in August, 2014. Do you recall the line from the Fame song -- "Remember my name." Well, it looks like the developers do not want InFamous to fade from your memory. Rightfully so, in my opinion, given the praise and recognition the InFamous games series have garnered.

Now, back to the business at hand. Would you like to find out more about all things InFamous relative to the video game series? If so, all you have to do is follow these three (3) easy steps. Step No. 1 -- Tune in to Mom's Minute Video Game Show on Monday, October 6, 2014, 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard TIme at www.allgames.com or www.allgames.com/live . When you do, you will find out which of the inFamous video games will be featured on the show as well as the video game character of the week from the InFamous______? video game. Tune in to the show to fill in the blank!

Step No. 2 -- When you tune in, chat with Ms. H of Mom's Minute by using the simple log on option, or you may call me on Skype under Mom's Minute. Once you do, you will find out about video games reviewed, as well as where Ms. H went for her video game field trip. Hint: It's a place that will put a smile on your face as soon as you enter it, and as a further teaser -- some of the items in this establishment are tied to the video game character of the week. Who is he or she? Will the character featured be Abigail Walker aka Fetch, Delsin, Cody or another video game character from the InFamous video game series? Listen to Mom's Minute Video Game Show and find out.

Want to know the latest video game releases? Ms. H has you covered, keeping you abreast of up and coming video games for you to choose from. The show would not be complete, of course, without Ms. H keeping your magnificent brain actively engaged as she tells you about video game news -- which will be focused on the InFamous____ ? video game featured. She will also share with you her original saying that she created especially for you. Find out this and more when you listen to the Mom's Minute Video Game Show.

That's it for now. Oh, I almost forgot -- Step No. 3 -- Have fun and lots of it when you join the interesting, engaging and sometimes unpredictable video game crowd tuning in to the Mom's Minute Video Game Show -- Monday, October 6, 2014, 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time at www.chat.allgames.com or www.allgames.com/live . Send me a chat on the show! When you do -- I promise you.. I will remember your name!

See you Monday!

Happy Gaming! -- RealMsH

Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by RealMsH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.