Forum

TOPIC: Welcome to Mom's Minute Vampire Special Snippet!

Welcome to Mom's Minute Vampire Special Snippet! 3 years 8 hours ago #399095

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello Everybody!

During the bewitching hours of the night, have you ever wondered about those who are just getting their day started? I'm talking about those who have seemingly endless lives, who live not only in the present -- but have lots of tales they could share with you about their distant past.

If you have not guessed who I am talking about, here are more clues. They are known for having teeth crafted to aid in getting their specialty liquid meal of the day (or night), which by the way -- is not water by any means. I would describe them as being mysterious in that they are living, but are really considered the "undead." Not the "undead" of the zombie type, but the "undead" of the romanticized type where their stories are so varied, they exist in universes that are totally their very own.

All right -- enough suspense? Of course, I'm referring to vampires whose stories have spanned centuries. One such story has an interesting, unique view of the vampire world -- one which you will have to read the book to find out what it is. Suffice it to say, once you start reading the story, you will not be able to put the book down. The story grabs your attention from the first pages. Take it from me... You will enjoy and be amazed at the inside world of vampires, including whether or not their special brew is truly of the red kind.

I'm referring to the book Splash by Mom's Minute Video Game Show special guest Baine Kelly, the renowned author. Blaine Kelly will be on Mom's Minute Video Game Show, live, Monday, July 28, 2014, 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time at www.chat.allgames.com or www.allgames.com/live . (Click on the Listen button on the right of the site or use the easy log on to chat.)

Have questions about vampires? Baine Kelly is your go-to expert. Want to know more about her latest vampire novella, Splash? Who better to answer your questions than the author -- herself.

Tune in and be entertained as well as informed as Ms.H from the Mom's Minute Video Game Show ties the show to those mysterious characters of the night including her featured video game characters, video game field trip, new video game releases, video game news and her special original saying.

To add icing to your cake -- stop by to talk and listen to Mom's Minute special guest, author Baine Kelly live at chat.allgames.com or allgames.com/live. They say you should write about what you know. Baine Kelly writes about vampires, so that seals the deal!

Join the fun! See you then!

Happy Gaming! -- RealMsH

"Mom's Minute Video Game Show -- Visit for the fun and games. Stay for the conversation."

www.allgames.com/data-blog/item/9519-aut...mom-s-minute-7-28-14
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by RealMsH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.