Forum

TOPIC: Mom's Minute Design a New Logo Contest

Mom's Minute Design a New Logo Contest 2 years 5 days ago #401078

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everybody!

Ms. H, the host of the Mom's Minute Video Game Show is having a Design a Logo for Mom's Minute Contest!

The rules are simple. Just design a logo for Mom's Minute that shows the words Ms. H and Mom's Minute -- Both names must appear on the logo. That's it. Release all of your creative forces and let them loose to help with the logo.

Send the logo as an email attachment to the Mom's Minute email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.!

Don't dilly dally though. Contest ends August 9, 2017. Winner receives the popular Injustice 2 video game for either the PS4 or Xbox One -- your choice!

I can't wait to see your logo design. Good luck!

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mom's Minute Design a New Logo Contest 1 year 11 months ago #401105

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello Everybody!

Thanks for all the views for my Mom's Minute Logo Contest. I wish these views represented the number of people entering the contest. lol

What are you waiting for? Mom's Minute Logo Contest ends August 9, 2017, which is only a few days away.

Unleash your creative talents and send one or more design to Mom's Minute with Ms. H before the contest ends. See rules above. Just a reminder -- The words "Mom's Minute" and "Ms. H" must show somewhere on your logo design.

I'm anticipating receiving your entry soon. By the way..it's ok to send your logo design to Mom's Minute facebook page if you like. Don't forget, Injustice 2 video game is the grand prize -- plus I will use your logo design for all of my Mom's Minute social media accounts! Don't delay--enter TODAY!

Here's the latest Justice League trailer and movie clips for your enjoyment!

Thanks!

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by RealMsH.

Mom's Minute Design a New Logo Contest 1 year 10 months ago #401114

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello Everybody!

Wow! The number of views of my Mom's Minute Design a New Logo Contest in this forum has skyrocketed. Thanks all. I would like all of you who viewed this contest to return to listen and participate in my Mom's Minute with Ms. H Video Game Show when it comes off of hiatus on September 4, 2017. That's an order! lol

Wait..I'm getting ahead of myself. First things First! Along that vein...Hear Ye! Hear Ye! We have a winnner of the Mom's Minute Design a New Logo Contest!

The winner of the contest is ??????? You didn't think I would reveal that to you here, right now, did you? Tune in to my Mom's Minute with Ms. H Video Game Show to find out who won lst prize (The Injustice 2 brand new video game and use of the winning logo on all of my Mom's Minute social media accounts, as well as the second place winner who will receive an honorable mention).

That's right. On September 4, 2017, there will be a new show, new format, new logo, new name, and other new changes - all for your enjoyment! Tune in to Mom's Minute with Ms. H Video Game Show on Monday, Labor Day, September 4, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. EDT, 6:00 p.m. PDT at www.allgames.com/live!

Thanks to all who participated and even those who visited and did not enter the contest. I appreciate you too. I know you will thoroughly enjoy the new Mom's Minute with Ms. H Video Game Show that will start airing live every Monday, beginning September 4, 2017! Be there or be square!

Like the Terminator said. "I'm back!" See you Monday, September 4, 2017 9:00 p.m. EDT, 4 p.m. PDT at www.allgames.com/live!

In the meantime, enjoy this Thor: Ragnorok movie trailer!

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH

Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by RealMsH.