Forum

TOPIC: 30-Day Challenge- AllGames Starts 4/1/2017

30-Day Challenge- AllGames Starts 4/1/2017 2 years 3 months ago #401018

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everybody!

Are you up for a challenge? Then look no further. Join me, Ms. H of Mom's Minute as I participate in a 30 day challenge to provide content to AllGames. I will be reviewing movies as my content.

You can provide any type of content relative to movies and video games, but it must be loaded on the website daily for the next 30 days!

What's in it for me -- you might ask. How about a tremendous sense of accomplishment to say "I did it!" If by chance that is not enough, then I'm offering a signed copy of Ms. H's unopened RIse of the Tomb Raider video game for the PlaySation 4, or the signed opened copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider Video Game for the XBox One to anyone who completes the 30 day challenge first. There can be only one winner. So if you complete the 30 day challenge at 2:00 p.m. EST, and someone else finishes at 1:00 p.m. -- the person who finishes at 1:00 p.m. wins! As a consolation, you will still keep your "I did it!" mantra. No one can take that away from you!

By the way, the content must be at least three paragraphs long and the movies can be on DVD, in movie theaters, amazon.com, Hulu, Netflix, etc. The key word is "movie" -- not television shows. By the way, reviews of video games as mentioned previously are welcome as well.

If you are not a member of the AllGames community and would like to participate, contact me, Ms. H via this forum and more details will be provided.

Are you ready? Then lets start your AllGames 30 day challenge now!

Best of luck from your fellow challenger -- RealMsH!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

30-Day Challenge- AllGames Starts 4/1/2017 2 years 3 months ago #401019

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello Everybody!

I would like to give you an update on my first ever Mom's Minute 30-day challenge. So far, I'm on track to complete the challenge in 30 days. I've had to make some minor adjustments sometimes to make sure my daily movie reviews get out on time but So far, so good! The only part missing is you!

There's still time for you to join in the fun. I've modified the rules a bit to allow flexibility and hopefully a chance for you to participate as well. The 30 day challenge started 4/1/2017; however, you do not have to start on day one to be part of this contest. Just start providing video or movie content to allgames.com anytime durng the month of April; however, once you start, you have to submit content everyday--daily from your starting date for 30 consecutive days.

The last day to enter will be April 30, 2017, with the contest officailly ending 30 days later, May 30, 2017. Fair enough? By the way, the prize will be your favorite bobble head superhero. Anyone who enters and completes the challenge in 30 days will win the prize. The signed copies of Ms.H Tomb Raider video games are off the table for now but may come back for another contest. So -- Who's with me?

Be a part of the contest instead of watching from the sidelines. No need to contact me, unless you have questions. Just start writing! Your prize bobblehead superhero awaits you!

In the interim, here is the latest Wonder Woman trailer. Enjoy!

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH

30-Day Challenge- AllGames Starts 4/1/2017 2 years 2 months ago #401020

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello Everybody!

Happy Earth Day! As you know, everyday is Earth Day, so lets take care of our planet!

I just wanted to give you an update on my 30-Day challenge as of 4/22/2017. I'm heading into the home-stretch with the winning, finish flag in sight. Would you like to join in the 30-day challenge? It's not too late. Just start providing content, either in movie reviews, video game reviews or whatever you would like to write about that interest others that's video game, tech or movie related. You have until April 30, 2017 to enter, because the contest officially ends May 30, 2017.

Don't let me be the lone one at the winner's circle. You can join me at anytime before April 30, 2017!

Not up to a 30-day challenge. No worries. Allgames.com is interested in what you are interested in that is video game related, so contribute anytime you like. Your writing contributions are always welcome.

BTW, See you at my next Mom's Minute Video Game Show broadcast that airs every Monday at 7:00 p.m EST, 4:00 p.m. PST at www.allgames.com!

Here's a Justice League trailer for your enjoyment!

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH

30-Day Challenge- AllGames Starts 4/1/2017 - Done! 2 years 2 months ago #401021

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello Everybody,

Mission accomplished! Congrats are in order! You watched or witnessed Ms. H complete the http:/www.allgames.com 30 day writing challenge as of April 30, 2017!

If you haven't already done so, please feel free to visit AllGames.com website and take a look at some or all of the 30 movie reviews that was completed by Ms. H from April 1, 2017 until April 30, 2017 as well as the other articles posted. Ck out the interesting podcasts as well!

With the above being said, the fun has just begun on www.allgames.com. The contest may be over, but www.allgames.com welcomes any and all of your content related to video games, tech, comic cons, comic books, movies, and other exciting articles surrounding the video game world!

Are you ready to contribute? I know I am! Have fun and happy writing for www.allgames.com!

As a treat for you, here is the very latest Wonder Woman trailer.

Happy Gaming!

RealMsH