Forum

TOPIC: World War Free: Round 1: Zappy vs Yogizilla

World War Free: Round 1: Zappy vs Yogizilla 3 years 8 months ago #399807

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 16
Here are the rules for round 1 of the Red Alert 2 tournament and setup instructions.
In the AllGames Forum you will find a post for your matchup. You can use that post to coordinate a play time with your opponemt. Once you have played the match, enter the results in that post.

To play the game. Download Red Alert 2//Yuri's Revenge from Origin. (You can use the free 'On the House' version'
Next download and install the CNCNet.org launcher from cncnet.org/red-alert-2 (Scroll to the bottom of the screen and choose ,'Download Online and Play')

Start the game using the CBCNet launcher. It can be found in the Origin Library/Red Alert 2 directory as CnCNetYRLauncher.exe .

On the first screen, choose CNCNet

on the next screen Enter your name and choose Connect

You're now on the server page. Click Create Game or Join Game if your opponent has already create one)

Choose a name for the Lobby. Set the number of Players to 2. You can also set a password to enter the lobby.

Here you can see the settings for round 1:
Unit count: 5 Credits :10000 Game Speed: Medium
Check the boxes for
Short Game , MCV Repacks Superweapons, Destroyable Bridges, Multi Engineer
The map for round 1 is : The Alamo
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yogizilla

World War Free: Round 1: Zappy vs Yogizilla 3 years 8 months ago #399812

• Yogizilla
  • Level 1
  • LFG ESO XBone!
  • Thank you received: 1
Well-played, Zappy!

It was pretty close for the most part. We both had some devious plays but you had me beat on economy. The turning point for me was when I derped and thought the miners/harvesters getting shot were yours. Not making an excuse but sleep deprivation can do that to you. LOL

Had a lot of fun and would do it again. I suck but I still have some plays in me! I'd like to play without max tech tiers and super units. Just have all-out battles with tanks and infantry... And some air support. :cheer:
Come visit us at GeekyAntics.net - thank you to the AllGames family for being super-duper awesome! =oD

World War Free: Round 1: Zappy vs Yogizilla 3 years 8 months ago #399813

• Yogizilla
  • Level 1
  • LFG ESO XBone!
  • Thank you received: 1
BTW, how do you guys feel about crates? I think they change the dynamics of gameplay in a good way. It encourages more scouting about and extends gameplay. 8)
Come visit us at GeekyAntics.net - thank you to the AllGames family for being super-duper awesome! =oD

World War Free: Round 1: Zappy vs Yogizilla 3 years 7 months ago #399817

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 16
Winner: Zappy