Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: My one problem with Awards Are Hard.

My one problem with Awards Are Hard. 11 years 7 months ago #306163

I agree that the system in place is a problem, and if the public vote and the team's vote don't coincide, they should mention who we picked. I agree that the hosts aren't hardcore gamers like a lot, or most, of us are, but no other show lets us call in like we do and affords us such a voice.
[gamercard]MoggBerserker[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My one problem with Awards Are Hard. 11 years 7 months ago #306169

• Baconbitz
  • Level 6
Burr;306078 wrote:
Yeah, not to diminish your otherwise perfectly valid argument too much, but I always figured this whole event was called "Awards Are Hard" for a reason. I think it's more about stirring up some discussion and debate than necessarily getting it right. I'm kind of hoping we get some controversial results that make people call in and complain, LOL.
Must agree.
[gamercard]Bakonbitz[/gamercard]

My one problem with Awards Are Hard. 11 years 7 months ago #306186

• BSherrod
  • Level 4
Assumedkilla;306067 wrote:
Other than Redmond (who Scot keeps saying isn't a host) I won't take any of their picks serious. Scot has play like 5 games this year and most of those were average. Mayor and Jess have probably played less than that and probably didn't finish any of them. This podcast is hosted by softcore gamers and as a hardcore gamer
Damn Assumed, it's like that?

My one problem with Awards Are Hard. 11 years 7 months ago #306187

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Assumedkilla;306091 wrote:
I explained in that thread why Stranglehold wasn't nominated, "Stranglehold really isn't even worth playing, it's a bad game. The games listed are really good but too short to actually spend $60 on. Thats why I think Heavenly Sword should win it has graphics, story, and gameplay every PS3 owner should experience but it only last 5 hours so why buy it."
There's a problem with the awards right there, that's your opinion and only YOUR opinion, and you're limiting everyone else's choices by it.

My one problem with Awards Are Hard. 11 years 7 months ago #306200

Ezekiel;306187 wrote:
There's a problem with the awards right there, that's your opinion and only YOUR opinion, and you're limiting everyone else's choices by it.
On the phone Scot said "Pick the ones you want, it's your award" so I did. On the other threads I made, I nominated things I didn't like. Like in the movie of the year thread I put in Grindhouse, 300, and other movies I didn't like. Even though I don't like those movie I know the AGI audience does.

My one problem with Awards Are Hard. 11 years 7 months ago #306205

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
I'm not saying you did something you weren't allowed to, I'm saying its a reason these awards are flawed. Gj on the other threads though, you were a man about it.

My one problem with Awards Are Hard. 11 years 7 months ago #306212

Scot says Redmond isn't a host hes just a regular yet he gets a whole vote? Why doesn't DerrickH get a vote as well then?
If we go down, we go down together.....

My one problem with Awards Are Hard. 11 years 7 months ago #306218

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
Leeches...applied...Fun...slowwwwwwwwwly...being...sapped...away...Help...us...Obi-wan...Kenobi...you're...our...only...ho--/dying breath

My one problem with Awards Are Hard. 11 years 7 months ago #306222

• agn
  • Administrator
it's official, we changed it. Good thread/good comments from all
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
  • Page: