Forum

TOPIC: Movie of the Year

Movie of the Year 11 years 11 months ago #305994

As a normal action movie, Live Free or Die Hard was okay. As a Die Hard movie, it sucked. Bruce Willis wasn't even playing John McLane. He was just generic Bruce Willis action star #4.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Movie of the Year 11 years 11 months ago #306001

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
No Country For Old Men

Movie of the Year 11 years 11 months ago #306004

Super Bad!:)BM
PSN:TukkerIntensityXBL:TuckerIntensity

Movie of the Year 11 years 11 months ago #306006

• LowVoltag3
The king of kong should be there. and It's the bourne ultimatum not supremacy.

Movie of the Year 11 years 11 months ago #306016

TigerClaw;305984 wrote:
I haven't seen any of the movies listed on the Poll. I never had the time to see those, I guess I would choose Die Hard 4 since it seems like a worthy contender for movie of the year. However I'm still skeptical about it being that its PG-13 when the previous movies were R rated, But theres an Unrated version of it on DVD. As for movies in general, I'm only interested in the Eye Candy aspect. The best visuals and action will always win me over. I don't care if a film has bad acting as long as its a fun movie. :)
If you haven't seen alot of movies this year why even vote? I haven't played alot of Wii or sports games this year, so I'm not going to vote in those polls. You don't have to vote in every thread.

Movie of the Year 11 years 11 months ago #306034

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
I vote for the ones I think are worthy even though I haven't played them, The one with the most eye candy always gets my vote. :)

Movie of the Year 11 years 11 months ago #306058

300 cuz I just enjoyed that the most out of those listed
[gamercard]Fitzabombr[/gamercard]
Currently Own: XBox360, PS3, PS2, PSP, DS, Dell XPS M1210

Movie of the Year 11 years 11 months ago #306064

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
All-Night John;305763 wrote:
I saw it in theater's at a normal cineplex place around here in Febuary.. coulda either way, the other 2 are still noticably absent.If not Pan's Labyrinth then at least Darjeeling.

Movie of the Year 11 years 11 months ago #306074

Ezekiel;306064 wrote:
I saw it in theater's at a normal cineplex place around here in Febuary.. coulda either way, the other 2 are still noticably absent.If not Pan's Labyrinth then at least Darjeeling.
If Pan's Labyrinth came out this year it would be my favorite movie of the year, but it didn't. The movie came out October 2006, it doesn't matter when you saw the movie, it's still a 2006 movie. Like I said before I've never heard of Darjeeling and I only had 10 spots on the poll, and I didn't want to put too many indy films on there since the AGI audience has probably never seen them.TigerClaw;306034 wrote:
I vote for the ones I think are worthy even though I haven't played them, The one with the most eye candy always gets my vote. :)
Tigerclaw you're part of the problem, if you haven't played a game or watched the movie then don't fucking vote. These polls aren't asking who had the best trailer or eye candy, shit!!

Movie of the Year 11 years 11 months ago #307995

• Vizruy
  • Level 6
Atonement.
[gamercard]Vizruy[/gamercard]