Forum

TOPIC: Best Handheld of 2007

Best Handheld of 2007 11 years 7 months ago #305201

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
Vote and Explain
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best Handheld of 2007 11 years 7 months ago #305205

• dcNate
  • Level 6
PSWhat? DS continues to print money. Sony continues to have an upward climb in this battle.

Best Handheld of 2007 11 years 7 months ago #305210

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Really? PSP? Really?
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Best Handheld of 2007 11 years 7 months ago #305214

• Blue Falcon
  • Stage A - 1
DS.Hotel Dusk was a great adventure which was fun to play with excellent story-telling. Phoenix Wright 2 also was entertaining like the original (haven't gotten 3, yet)Phantom Hourglass was somewhat standard fare for a Zelda title. Clever puzzles, excellent production values, good DS design choices, etc. However, the game was a tad bit shorter than I was hoping. The criminally under-rated Spider-Man 3 also had those basic similarities, in my opinion.Planet Puzzle League was good. Konami Classics was also good.Really, the only DS game that was released this year that didn't grab me was Touch the Dead.Granted, I've still yet to try out games like Geometry Wars: Galaxies, Tony Hawk's Proving Ground, Dragon Quest Monsters -- Joker, and then some, so I still have quite some catching up to do.
Myspace.XBL: CobaltFalconV

Best Handheld of 2007 11 years 7 months ago #305220

Had more fun with my PSP when I had it than I ever had with my DS when I had it.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

Best Handheld of 2007 11 years 7 months ago #305226

• Jason 51
  • Level 4
PSP wins. What has the ds done this year besides Zelda? The psp got internet radio, Logan's Shadow, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Crush, and the PS store to buy things.
[gamercard]Jason 51[/gamercard]

Best Handheld of 2007 11 years 7 months ago #305243

• GenoBaby
  • Level 3
With games like:Advance Wars: Dual Strike,Animal Crossing: Wild World,Big Brain Academy,Bleach: The Blade of Fate,Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day,Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare,Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow,Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin,Clubhouse Games,Contra 4,Dementium: The Ward,DK Jungle Climber,Elite Beat Agents,Final Fantasy III,Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings,Geometry Wars: Galaxies,Hotel Dusk: Room 215,The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass,Kirby: Canvas Curse,Lunar Knights,Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time,Mario Kart DS,Mario Party DS,Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis,Meteos,Metroid Prime: Hunters,Metroid Prime Pinball,Need for Speed Underground 2,New Super Mario Bros.,Phantom Hourglass,Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney,Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations,Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Picross DS,Planet Puzzle League,Pokemon Diamond & Pearl,Puyo Pop Fever,Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords,Sonic Rush,Sonic Rush Adventure,Star Fox Command,Super Mario 64 DS,Super Princess Peach,Tetris DS,Trauma Center: Under the Knife,Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble,WarioWare: Touched!,Yoshi's Island DS,Yoshi Touch & Go...you can't go wrong with the DS. It just goes to show... it doesn't really matter about graphical or processing power... it's all about software. As long as you have a lot of games that a fun you have a winner... not that the PSP is bad but it just can't compare to the fun software on the DS. Not only that it made my girlfriend become a gamer. It started with the DS... then the Wii... and now she's playing XBLA games. It's only a matter of time until she is kicking ass in Halo 3... lol.
[gamercard]GenoBaby[/gamercard]
Wii Friend Code:2318.4498.0085.8219Mario Kart Wii:3093.8081.6357Super Smash Bros. Brawl:0430.9284.6063Mario Kart DS:2020.0636.2464Animal Crossing: Wild Worlds:3265.6088.8405

Best Handheld of 2007 11 years 7 months ago #305267

I use my PSP all the time to watch movies at work but as far as gaming there's no comparison. The DS wins hands down.

Best Handheld of 2007 11 years 7 months ago #305303

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
i still cant get used to the one so called thumb stick on the psp so the ds wins it for me
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

Best Handheld of 2007 11 years 7 months ago #305377

• Kuya_Che
  • Level 3
no you cannot listen to AGI using your DS.PSP is where its at.i doubt anybody can defeat this reason.PSP and AGI, perfect harmony, specially in the throne!
PS3~PSP~PS2~DS~PC+GF8800+C2D+19"HDTV1080p / PSN ID - xche78x