Forum

TOPIC: Best Online Multiplayer

Best Online Multiplayer 11 years 9 months ago #305413

• MaternalBloom
RAMPAGE23;305335 wrote:
I went for COD 4. I had lots of fun with the mulitplayer game.
Another Aussie In Here yay !!! .. hey dude lol , whats ya GamerTag !
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best Online Multiplayer 11 years 9 months ago #305451

• ediddy999
  • Level 5
I am not a big multiplayer gamer, but Team Fortress 2 opened the door for me and it is the one multiplayer game that I have played a lot.

Best Online Multiplayer 11 years 9 months ago #305540

VF5 all the way. i know that it's not listed, but it gets my vote easily.

Best Online Multiplayer 11 years 9 months ago #305553

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
COD4 Gotta catch all the perks!

Best Online Multiplayer 11 years 9 months ago #305556

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Zidy;305401 wrote:
TF2. No contest for me.
Yup. I have fun every night I get on, assuming there's no lag. And the endless amount of strategies you can come up with really make the game one of the deepest multiplayer experiences out there with the simplest ideas. Its like they had some sort of Zen philosophy injected into the game, mixed with some 1940's and a pinch of kickass.

Where is Rainbow six vegas 11 years 9 months ago #305572

• Banger
  • Level 1
Everyone i know was playing that game till halo3/cod4 came out this catagory missed the boat however i voted for the next best thing cod4.:(
:cool: Don\'t Be Afraid to be Politically Involved remember there is more to life than sitting on your butt eating twinkies and playing with your Wii!!!Banger Has Spoken

Best Online Multiplayer 11 years 9 months ago #305621

• TroyB
  • Level 4
C'mon guys, CoD4, really? Really? The best part of Halo 3 is the community features that are associated with the multiplayer. The ability to record films, to share them, to study them. To view the entire game from other perspectives. I think that CoD4 is a very good multiplayer game, but the features that Halo 3 has, blows everything out of the water, in my opinion.
[gamercard]retr0vertig0[/gamercard] Wii: 8279 2537 5056 6540

Best Online Multiplayer 11 years 9 months ago #305623

For me it's easily Halo 3. Halo 3 has more varied game types, more customized game types and maps via forge, vehicles, more skilled 1 on 1 play, more room for strategic play (in my opinion) starting with the choice of duel-wielding or picking up 2 weapons that compliment each other, use of the complete 3D space (both vertical and horizontal) versus a very "flat" playing game like COD 4, controlling power positions and weapon spawns etc.Halo 3 doesn't end after you turn your 360 off either - you get www access to a ton of stats, the ability to queue up downloads from the bungie site (maps, game types, played games, clips, screenshots etc.) that will be automatically downloaded the next time you login to H3. Heat maps to show where people die the most, where they get killed the most, where you kill the most and get killed the most, where you are effective with certain weapons and less effective with others etc. The Halo 3 experience is all day long - no other console game even comes close. I know I'm in after the fact here - but that's my reasoning.
PSN:TukkerIntensityXBL:TuckerIntensity

Best Online Multiplayer 11 years 9 months ago #305674

Call of Duty: This is my favorite, love the leveling up, the perks, the graphics, the tactics, playing with AGI members, simply awesomeHalo 3: Never a fan of Halo multiplayer, co-op was fun.Team Fortress 2: This is my runner up. It's better on the PC and so much fun. Team work at its best.UT3: Didn't play it, never a fan of the previous ones.GRAW2: Awesome co-op, too few maps.Warhawk: Didn't playForza 2: Awesome when people don't crash into you on turns.Crysis: Just got this for Christmas, didn't play it yet.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Best Online Multiplayer 11 years 9 months ago #305677

• Glitch720
  • Level 9
CoD4Prestige mode give you something to constantly do and many weapons to upgrade make it a great strategic game when it comes to the perks system.
Holds the Record for most times being Banned from chat.