Forum

TOPIC: Best Xbox 360 Game

Best Xbox 360 Game 11 years 8 months ago #305663

So many great games on the 360 this year for different reasons.Call of Duty 4: amazing multiplayer and single player.Halo 3: was a real letdown for me on the single player side, multiplayer was fun, but I got bored with it. The video and picture taking system is amazing.Bioshock: Really good, a little too long, kinda lost interest half way through.The Orange Box: I'm a Half-Life fan, I played the PC and 360 version, it's better on the PCForza 2: Amazing racing game, I think I played it too much when it came out and I'm afraid to get back into it.Rock Band: This is my #1 because I'm still playing it a month after it's out, people come over and love to play it, my wife plays it, it's just awesome.Guitar Hero 3: It's Rock Band without the drums and mic, less downloadable songs, dumb boss battles.Mass Effect: Best RPG I've played since Final Fantasy 8. The most powerful piece of fiction of our time.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best Xbox 360 Game 11 years 8 months ago #305687

• Glitch720
  • Level 9
CoD4 Because I can't stop playing it online with people from the community.
Holds the Record for most times being Banned from chat.

Best Xbox 360 Game 11 years 8 months ago #305698

bioshock- since i voted for it for game of the year.
[gamercard]firestarter86[/gamercard]

Best Xbox 360 Game 11 years 8 months ago #305758

Mass Effect. the first RPG I've gone back and played a second time. The game is amazing.

Best Xbox 360 Game 11 years 8 months ago #307671

• Taker_129
  • Level 4
ALL 360 games this year have been overhyped trash. Only great games the 360 has are the multiplat titles.
For every Playstation 3 sold, an Xbox 360 is lost

Best Xbox 360 Game 11 years 8 months ago #307676

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Taker_129;307671 wrote:
ALL 360 games this year have been overhyped trash. Only great games the 360 has are the multiplat titles.
Then keep your fanboy bullshit garbage out of this thread. Unless you are going to contribute like a normal human-being, don't post in here.

Best Xbox 360 Game 11 years 8 months ago #307684

• SeanB45
  • Level 1
I'm going to have to go with Bioshock myself. It was a great story and the plot twist was awesome (did not see it coming at all). A lot of times I had to stop playing it because it kept scaring the crap out of me (I played in absolute darkness for the full experience). It took me a while to finish because of that. My girlfriend does not like most games but sat down to watch at times because the story was interesting. If a game can do that to her then I'm good with my selection.
[gamercard]SeanB45[/gamercard]

Best Xbox 360 Game 11 years 8 months ago #307989

• Vizruy
  • Level 6
Mass effect.
[gamercard]Vizruy[/gamercard]

Best Xbox 360 Game 11 years 8 months ago #308323

Rock Band simply for the fact that its one of few games my wife will play
[gamercard]dukati916sps[/gamercard]

Best Xbox 360 Game 11 years 8 months ago #308327

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Generally I wouldn't have voted due to BS on PC and, besides Halo 3, the rest being MP, I choosed BS anyways due to the Microsoft connection.Technically I should have voted for Halo 3 since it's the only "ONLY ON 360" on the list that I have played.
Signature