Forum

TOPIC: Most Controversial Topic

Most Controversial Topic 11 years 8 months ago #309364

• Vizruy
  • Level 6
The moon landing.
[gamercard]Vizruy[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Most Controversial Topic 11 years 8 months ago #309401

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Nut_Man;305957 wrote:
What? Are you saying this award is about the gaming world? Well then please explain to me how the new time slot, addition of operator 11, and blow marketing pertain to the gaming world more than the 9/11 and moon landing discussions.
I would be glad too.First off, the show's main topic is gaming. Second, the new time slot and OP11 relate to the show being shown; which we all know, is about gaming. Third and last, I think that the moon landing and 9/11 are a bit too abstract of topics to directly relate to the show or gaming. Not to mention, that the subject of 9/11 in scot's hands will quickly degrade into talking about how aliens caused it, or something along those lines.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Most Controversial Topic 11 years 8 months ago #309407

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
EvilWall;309401 wrote:
Not to mention, that the subject of 9/11 in scot's hands will quickly degrade into talking about how aliens caused it, or something along those lines.
It just wasn't any aliens, it was Xenu man. :p

Most Controversial Topic 11 years 7 months ago #309904

• Redertainment
  • Level 6
  • Thank you received: 6
I nominated addition of Operator 11, but voted for Violent Video Games. It is a consistant, constant issue as long as people play video games. However, you can say the same thing about any form of media.
The 2006 Time Magazine Man Of The Year is currently working on It Was In A Coffee Shop.

Most Controversial Topic 11 years 7 months ago #310765

• kevcon1
  • Level 2
Being an archive listener, Operator 11 was hard just because missing the video portions left me out of the content. I think it improved the live show a lot, and while it has been down recently, it was up consistently all year, if I remember right.
[gamercard]Kevcon1[/gamercard]

Most Controversial Topic 11 years 7 months ago #311418

• robowski
  • Level 1
Even though it's from last year I would have to pick Mayor Young talking to his little nephew about hitler. That was classic
[gamercard]robowski[/gamercard]

Most Controversial Topic 11 years 3 months ago #325424

violent video games. when jack tompson is on fuckin NPR talking his shit....
-names are for friends, so i don\'t need one...please forgive any spelling errors in this post. i blame WoW because WoW is lame! yes i said it, WoW is lame!aim.................................AgEnT47666email..............agent47666@yahoo.commyspace....myspace.com/assasin47_666
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]