Forum

TOPIC: It's a Rental Award

It's a Rental Award 11 years 7 months ago #305477

Heavenly Sword. Had to pick this one because it was a really short game with lame throwing puzzles, repetitive action, and there wasn't a whole lot else to do once you had your seven hours with it. Andy Serkis is the man, though, stealing every scene he was in as King Bohan.
[gamercard]Dungeonbuster[/gamercard]Random mumblings at World 1-1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's a Rental Award 11 years 7 months ago #305670

I went Assassins creed since people either seem to love it or hate it. Heavenly Sword was short as hell, but I think it had the best single player experience and story besides Portal. They're both rentals, but I didn't like Assassins creed so I picked that one.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

It's a Rental Award 11 years 7 months ago #305675

• Glitch720
  • Level 9
Assassins Creed:I got it for Christmas as a gift and I don't even want to play the game after the first mission...
Holds the Record for most times being Banned from chat.

It's a Rental Award 11 years 7 months ago #305695

• cleft5
I voted assasins creed because its single player with zero replayability.

It's a Rental Award 11 years 7 months ago #305697

heavenly sword- too short for 60 dollars
[gamercard]firestarter86[/gamercard]

It's a Rental Award 11 years 7 months ago #305860

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
WHAT THE FUCK.How is stranglehold NOT on there??? Not only is it a perfect rental, but stranglehold is the game that started the "its a rental" joke!This is insane!

It's a Rental Award 11 years 7 months ago #305907

• Nex-S
  • Level 1
Heavenly Sword gets my vote.I loved the single player experience but it was way too short. I couldn’t even pace myself playing the game as they put you on a straight path from the start to the end. At least with Assassin Creed you can collect flags to break away from the main objective a little but with heavenly sword it was about combos, and in order to rack up more combos you had to fight more enemies which in turn required you to progress through the story. Great game but “It’s a rental”

It's a Rental Award 11 years 7 months ago #305936

Heavenly Swordi rented this and finished it in 2 days... it is a beautiful looking game... but very short. I will buy it once its down to $29 BUCKS or cheaper...[gamercard]filmfreak1138[/gamercard]

It's a Rental Award 11 years 7 months ago #305993

• MjWoZ
  • Level 1
Heavenly sword, no compulsion to ever pick it up again
[gamercard]MjWoZ[/gamercard]Digg, Damnit, Digg like your life depends on It

It's a Rental Award 11 years 7 months ago #306023

Nut_Man;305860 wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK.How is stranglehold NOT on there??? Not only is it a perfect rental, but stranglehold is the game that started the "its a rental" joke!This is insane!
Stranglehold really isn't even worth playing it's a bad game. The games listed are really good but too short to actually spend $60 on. Thats why I think Heavenly Sword should win it has graphics, story, and gameplay every PS3 owner should experience but it only last 5 hours so why buy it.