Forum

TOPIC: Master Debater Award

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #305833

Jamespatrick actually argues things that matter. Derrick H argues about stupid stuff.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #305875

• kadosho
  • Level 10
I placed a vote for JP, everytime he calls, he whines. (and a kitten dies)Seriously, JamesPatrick should gain this one. -DerrickH (I dunno it depends on the topic), he's more of a sarcastic comedian.-RavensDolphin is like a clown without the facepaint (and the "honk-honk" nose). Plus he never takes himself seriously, which is a positive.
[gamercard]kadosho[/gamercard]JKOrochinagi KOF fans uniteBTMusic 2.0

Write-in 11 years 6 months ago #305887

• MrDaBucket
PSPBrian a.ka. OmnilawAt least he tried.

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #305959

• MjWoZ
  • Level 1
DerrickH. being able to make a serious point. But most of all for making me laugh. James Patrick is some serious opposition though he does drag things out sometimes
[gamercard]MjWoZ[/gamercard]Digg, Damnit, Digg like your life depends on It

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #306014

Kuya_Che;305339 wrote:
James Patrick the only guy able to beat scot in a debate
Thats not true, several people (including myself) have beaten Scot in a debate. I think JP is the best too, even though I don't like him as a person, he's the best debater on the poll. J-Bishop and Derrick H just turn arguments into yelling matches with a few jokes. Ravensdolphin is just funny to listen to, he barely knows English. None of these 3 people present actual reasons, facts, or logic to their arguments, they're just funny. I'm not going to talk about myself, I don't want to seem cocky but I think I do a good job. I'll vote for JP for actually bringing facts and knowledge to his arguments, even though sometimes he seems like a know it all.

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #306094

• ediddy999
  • Level 5
JP because greatness always gets recognized by the masses. Now I have some cheese that my butler is ready to feed me while I bathe in some wine. Off I go.

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #306142

• Kuya_Che
  • Level 3
sorry for the my misconception assumed.i somehow realized that several people did win debates with scot but Jamespatrick's debate was the most memorable ive heard. yes his point were clear.oh and most derrickH debates are not real, they are just like lawrence's playing devils advocate to spice up the conversation. people please vote real debaters like jamespatrick, assumedkillah and jbishop. sorry raven.
PS3~PSP~PS2~DS~PC+GF8800+C2D+19"HDTV1080p / PSN ID - xche78x

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #306243

Has to Derrick. Dude is too funny...

This award is a Rental! 11 years 6 months ago #306572

• EraserATL
  • Level 1
Assumed is definitely the AGI Master Debater. He is definitely not afraid to call out the hosts or any chatters on their views.
[gamercard]EraserATL[/gamercard]

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #306579

As I stated months ago on a forum post, DH is the best caller I'ver ever heard on any program and I've listen to a lot of different shows over the years.
Behold, the Death\'s Hand.