Forum

TOPIC: Master Debater Award

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #304989

• agn
  • Administrator
Vote and Explain why
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #304990

Where's James Patrick!? He makes the most endless debates when he's on!EDIT: Disregard that, I didn't see the option. I suck cocks.
[gamercard]Foodie Monster[/gamercard]Check out the Ultimate Quest! Your RPG Exclusive Podcast!

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #305024

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
If by "master" you mean "one who never gives up, regardless of the odds (or the facts in opposition to their position)" then I'd vote JamesPatrick.However, if you instead mean a person who excels at debate and providing the necessary facts to support their position, then it's DerrickH...no question.

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #305120

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
I think some of these are too limited from people who post on the forums 24/7 but aren't that interested in the podcasts. :/

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #305128

• phatboe
  • Level 1
rental lol:badgrin:

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #305131

DerrickH always makes me laugh, and he's pretty quick witted and can come up with some pretty crazy shit out of nowhere, so it's pretty interesting to listen to his debates. James is a little to long winded and never really seems to make a point.
[HTML][/HTML]

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #305138

J mother fucking Bishop should win the mother fucking debate award for his opinion on blowBTW no honorable mention for me on the Black character in videogames debate at the begining of the year:(
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #305339

• Kuya_Che
  • Level 3
James Patrickthe only guy able to beat scot in a debate, yes scot tried to push back but james already won the argument. James is worthy of the quote "He is cocky but He can back it up" sometimes. However James need to put some strength into his word and speech, he is so mild mannered that anyone with a louder voice totally dominates him.i dub thee James Patrick the "Phoenix Wright Award".I have total respect for the others like jbishop and derrickh but james totally proven his point in this category. for me derrickh belongs to the best caller/fourthhost category.Anyways this is coming from an archive listener, Chester, a Filipino living in Japan.I had been an archive listener even before i joined the site, i get my AGI goodness on itunes.
PS3~PSP~PS2~DS~PC+GF8800+C2D+19"HDTV1080p / PSN ID - xche78x

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #305772

Derrick H + AGI = Radio Gold

Master Debater Award 11 years 6 months ago #305816

RavensDolphin because even his name is a debate within itself. Is he a raven or a dolphin? Or just some fucked up combination of them both?
If we go down, we go down together.....