Forum

TOPIC: A Message From The Fantastic Forum

A Message From The Fantastic Forum 7 years 6 months ago #396832

• Mayor Young
  • Administrator
Hey Folks,Some of you may have noticed that FF isn't on M-F anymore. Just wanted to let those who didn't know yet that Fantastic Forum is now in Monday nights 8:30 PT. For those of you who can't listen due to the change we thank you for the AM support and want you to know archives from this point forward will be up in a timely manner. We are stressing quality over quantity and will begin applying the lessons learned from our daily shows to our weekly format in the coming weeks.We are also trying a few new things with our weekly archives. Because it is a longer show we have segmented it up for those who may be more fond of a particular segment of may not have the three hours to invest. If you haven't listened to FF up to this point (yet somehow happen to be in our forum :-) ) you should give one of these segments a try. You just might like it. To all my loyal members of the Fantastic Forum pass the word along and have a friend give it a try :-)Finally we wanted you guys to know we are launching www.FantasticForumLive.com. Today it is a blog site that will feature extra content that we aren't able to get through on a weekly show. In the days to come we have a vision to transform it into a great community for those who love comics specifically and geek culture in general. So if you can go ahead and become a registered member. Leave a comment or ask us to give an opinion on something at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.Once again thank you all for your unwavering support. With your help we will take FF to the next level. FANTASTIC FORUM ASSEMBLE!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A Message From The Fantastic Forum 7 years 6 months ago #396834

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Lawrence, I appreciate the update. I haven't been able to listen because you've been on during work hours but I look forward to listening when I can on Mondays. Good luck with the new time slot and format.

A Message From The Fantastic Forum 7 years 6 months ago #396835

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Cool, I'd be able to listen then, there's a lot of comic related stuff going on of late.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

A Message From The Fantastic Forum 7 years 5 months ago #396838

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
Well its cool the show is on at nighttime, The only issue I have to deal with is the show being on late at night. 11:30pm EST is pretty late for us in the East Coast and by the time it was over, It was 3am, really hard for me to stay awake considering I would have to get up early the next day.