Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: NEW AM Editions of FANTASTIC FORUM!

NEW AM Editions of FANTASTIC FORUM! 8 years 11 months ago #392686

• Mayor Young
  • Administrator
JoEDigiTECH;392681 wrote:
That's a good idea. This is how I think it should work: Create your announcement of what's going to be on the show in a Blog on the main page and link it to a thread in the forums. Also, have a link from the thread to the blog telling people to spread the word.I really think that if we're going to drive more traffic to the show we have to all help spread the word. If we all tweeted or liked the shows it could help.Lawrence, if you need help with the blog posts and links let me know. I'll help out.
TigerClaw;392683 wrote:
I was thinking more along the lines on how we used to do it for AGI and now DPL, Posting a thread with a date on it and just post links to all the latest comic book news stories that the host can look through and mention on the show.
Great ideas guys. Both of which can work together. Joe I would gladly accept the help. We can link the blog post to the FF forum news thread and bill is as them being able to affect the course of the show.Tomorrow's show will be "The Memorial Service for Wildstorm Productions:And The Forum Spoke On" as well as all the news we didn't get to cover through out the week.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

NEW AM Editions of FANTASTIC FORUM! 8 years 11 months ago #392693

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Mr. Young;392686 wrote:
Great ideas guys. Both of which can work together. Joe I would gladly accept the help. We can link the blog post to the FF forum news thread and bill is as them being able to affect the course of the show.Tomorrow's show will be "The Memorial Service for Wildstorm Productions:And The Forum Spoke On" as well as all the news we didn't get to cover through out the week.
Yeah... that's what I was thinking. I set up both for today's show. http://forums.allgames.com/showthread.php?p=392692#post392692http://www.allgames.com/news/21988/Fantastic-Forum-9242010/I think it gives the best of both worlds, the ability to share it with other folk and a spot to gather news and discussion.

NEW AM Editions of FANTASTIC FORUM! 8 years 11 months ago #392695

• Mayor Young
  • Administrator
I LOVE IT! FF is everywhere! We're in the building!!!! Thank you so much Joe.

NEW AM Editions of FANTASTIC FORUM! 8 years 11 months ago #392782

• shiroren8
loving listening to all the archives of the new morning shows though you guys are killing my pockets with all these books that sounds so good when you all chat about them. all the mo deals are helping out with me getting some things cheaper so thanks a lot for that. i love it though cause i'm finally getting back into comics again an getting that sweet sweet smell of old paper an ink when u walk into a comic shop. just a question when the hell did comics start to cost 4 bucks a piece or has it just been that long since i was getting them on a regular. last time i got comics on a regular they were like 2.25 or 2.50 at the most but that was probably 10 years ago or so.
  • Page: