Forum

TOPIC: All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 2 months ago #397294

• dhopkins
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Looks great! Good job.(And there's still lots of time for more entries.)D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 1 month ago #397313

• poteen
  • Level 1
Man this community is dead :-/
[psnid]Poteen[/psnid]

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 1 month ago #397314

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
poteen;397313 wrote:
Man this community is dead :-/

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 1 month ago #397315

• poteen
  • Level 1
Derrick, IF I was to win (seing as how I'm apparently the only contestant right now) I'd like for you to keep the posters for another competition. The lack of motivation in this lazy community is shining through and I'm beginning to understand why the kickstarter failed. I'm sad for the showhosts who, every week, take out time of their calenders to give people something to listen to, only to get nothing back. Consider my poster a gift for giving me something to switch off to every week, and I'm happy to contribute more if you have any requests - or any of the other podcasts do.
[psnid]Poteen[/psnid]

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 1 month ago #397319

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
Lazy is the wrong word. Dead or dying would be more apt. There's probably less than 20 people that post regularly here. Two very big shows abandoned ship recently and a while before that a few others did as well. It's been a slow decline ever since the end of AGI.

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 1 month ago #397320

• poteen
  • Level 1
This makes me sad :(
[psnid]Poteen[/psnid]

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 1 month ago #397321

• poteen
  • Level 1
To be honest though, for me, DPL and SHHH are the biggest shows and the only ones I listen to (since Scott stopped his show) and I know theres a lot of archive listeners and lurkers (like myself) who might not post regularly but still see competitions like these when they're posted. They should get off their asses and lighten up the community a bit as well.What makes these great are definitely the characters and personality of the hosts. I heard the Bobby Blackwolf show once, that guy has zero personality and is extremely boring listening to.. Don't see the big loss of him leaving tbh. Thats probably just me though.
[psnid]Poteen[/psnid]

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 1 month ago #397327

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Decipher;397319 wrote:
Lazy is the wrong word. Dead or dying would be more apt. There's probably less than 20 people that post regularly here. Two very big shows abandoned ship recently and a while before that a few others did as well. It's been a slow decline ever since the end of AGI.
Wow, I just now noticed that Bobby Blackwolf had left this place. I was wondering why he wasn't doing shows lately, thought he just took some time off or something. Did he announce it here before leaving and starting, what? his own podcast network 'VOG'?I'd just not known about it till today. At least I found the podcast and can listen again. There are still a few members who post here but I'm guessing a good amount have moved to VOG.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Moms Minute 7 years 1 month ago #397328

Here's my entry for Mom's Minute

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 1 month ago #397329

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
poteen;397321 wrote:
What makes these great are definitely the characters and personality of the hosts. I heard the Bobby Blackwolf show once, that guy has zero personality and is extremely boring listening to.. Don't see the big loss of him leaving tbh. Thats probably just me though.
He was a huge part of All Games since its inception in 1996 and through out the Pseudo days. He designed and ran the website and forums for well over a decade. So yeah, it is just you. His show and Orange Lounge Radio were two of the biggest, and with them a lot of listeners left for VOG. It's a huge loss.On another note, I just checked in on the shows that left a few years back through and it seems they're not doing to well. One of the sites has been flagged for malware by Google so I'm guessing they're not getting many visitors these days.