Forum

TOPIC: All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 2 weeks ago #397205

• dhopkins
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Create a movie poster based on your favorite AGR podcast!AGR’s podcasts have way more entertainment value than the summer blockbusters that are hitting the theatres. So to celebrate that, we’re having a contest to create your own version of a movie poster based on your favorite All Games Radio podcast. You can base it on an actual poster or better yet, come up with a completely new idea. Its up to you. You can use whatever image program you like,Photoshop, GIMP, MSPaint, PaintShop, Paint.net, etc etc.Post your AGR movie poster in the forum and at the end of the contest we’ll choose the best one. The winner will get a collection of 10 full size movie posters via the DTM Movies stash.Post your creations in this thread. You can enter as many times as you like, even with different shows. The contest deadline is July 30th. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM or an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 2 weeks ago #397206

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
Anyone remember the "who would play you in an Allgames movie" thread? (Good God that was probably 7 years ago :| )Awesome contest though! Should dust off Photoshop...
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 2 weeks ago #397207

• poteen
  • Level 1
Does my above poster count as an entry or should I make a new? :-)
[psnid]Poteen[/psnid]

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 2 weeks ago #397208

• dhopkins
  • Administrator
You can enter that one.D

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 2 weeks ago #397211

• poteen
  • Level 1
Derrick, can you shout out to the other podcasts to provide their logos or whatever they would like to see in their posters (should one be made) in a somewhat higher resolution? Personally, I'd like to make another one for DPL but I don't have any of the org. logos (or maybe a picture of you and loserly that I can try and incorporate) in high res, so making a decent poster will be hard - unless I just come up with shit :-D
[psnid]Poteen[/psnid]

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 2 weeks ago #397213

• dhopkins
  • Administrator
I've put out a request to the other hosts for high res versions of their logos. I'll put them on the allgames radio facebook page as they come in. https://www.facebook.com/allgamesradioD

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 2 weeks ago #397215

• poteen
  • Level 1
Great! Thanks!
[psnid]Poteen[/psnid]

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 2 weeks ago #397220

DeadMan;397206 wrote:
Anyone remember the "who would play you in an Allgames movie" thread? (Good God that was probably 7 years ago :| )Awesome contest though! Should dust off Photoshop...
Here's the Allgames movie thread. I'll have to see if I still have the photoshop I made.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 5 days ago #397290

• poteen
  • Level 1
Since I only had low res pics i could find on your facebooks, it doesn't look THAT convincing.. Still, hope you like it! :)shit, picture too big :) I will link it instead.http://i.imgur.com/p4lD6.jpg
[psnid]Poteen[/psnid]

All Games Radio Summer Blockbuster Movie Poster Contest 7 years 5 days ago #397292

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Two entries both by the same entrant. I wonder who will win? ;)