Forum

TOPIC: FNG LIVE: Game Over

FNG LIVE: Game Over 8 years 9 months ago #393564

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
GAME OVERSeries Ends December 17thIt is with great sadness that we must say goodbye to the FNG experiment on December 17th. Unfortunately, we were unable to find a large enough audience to sustain the massive cost and time needed to put on the show. I (Bobby) take full responsibility for the lack of marketing/promotion, and I do whole-heartedly thank every single one of you who tuned in. This was a great, fun ride for two years...But obviously there is a reason this was such a unique concept of a show. Thanks for everything. Our final show will feature Halo: Reach and Grand Theft Auto IV, which was the first game we ever played on the first episode of FNG. Both will be on the Xbox 360 and played online. (A note: I will still be hosting The Bobby Blackwolf Show on Sunday nights at All Games Radio at 8PM ET/5PM PT...So I'm not disappearing from podcasting all together!)
I'll be dusting onf my GTAIV for tonight.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FNG LIVE: Game Over 8 years 9 months ago #393565

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
I'll be playing GTA4 online as well, However it will be the first time I played this game online, I never really got around to playing this game.

FNG LIVE: Game Over 8 years 9 months ago #393566

• JoEDigiTECH
TigerClaw;393565 wrote:
I'll be playing GTA4 online as well, However it will be the first time I played this game online, I never really got around to playing this game.
Ok.. I will be hunting you down then. :smt077

FNG LIVE: Game Over 8 years 9 months ago #393572

• shiroren8
wish i could have gotten off work earlier would have liked to had joined in on the gta game haven't played that in a long while now.

FNG LIVE: Game Over 8 years 9 months ago #393574

• JoEDigiTECH
shiroren8;393572 wrote:
wish i could have gotten off work earlier would have liked to had joined in on the gta game haven't played that in a long while now.
It was a good time. Lots of running people over and trying to shoot down helicopters. It was a lot of fun.