Forum

TOPIC: The Big Battle

The Big Battle 9 years 2 months ago #391722

• dhopkins
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
You can definately request games. SSF4 is on the schedule for Sunday August 1st. And Joe Danger was a request that I'm hoping to get up and running in the next couple of days.BTW, OLR and RPGrinders have made a really strong showing in the last few days. DPL has slowed down and the other teams are gaining ground fast. And I think the point layout for BF:BC2 will make things even more interesting...D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Big Battle 9 years 2 months ago #391727

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
i won't be able to compete as much for the next 3/4 weeks as i am preparing to get married and then off to Cuba for 2 weeks . Glad to see that the other teams have active players , hopefully this makes some fierce competition
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

The Big Battle 9 years 2 months ago #391728

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I went ahead and put up a time in Forza 3 as that's the only game I have. Good enough for 3rd at least according to the current standings.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The Big Battle 9 years 2 months ago #391851

• dhopkins
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Team RPGrinders is putting up a great showing with only 5 people on the team. This weekend is Battlefield Bad Company 2 and it worth 4x points. Sign up , get a squad together and show up on Sunday at 3pm EST