Forum

TOPIC: The Big Battle

The Big Battle 9 years 1 week ago #391575

• malvado
  • Level 3
JoEDigiTECH;391574 wrote:
Where's the spirit of competition around here? There are still events open and with the update to The Big Battle site the information is comprehensive. I believe this is the inter community event we have been waiting for because it can be just about anything. The system Derrick built can fit a variety of gaming competitions. There is no risk either. You can't lose.Bad Company 2, Super Stardust HD and Forza 3 time attack have just been added.
and the redesigned website is very slick
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Big Battle 9 years 1 week ago #391641

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
i have not been that competitive in this competition as the lack of players within the other teams make me think at times "whats the point"
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

The Big Battle 9 years 1 week ago #391648

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
malvado;391575 wrote:
and the redesigned website is very slick
It is pretty slick indeed.broxy bear;391641 wrote:
i have not been that competitive in this competition as the lack of players within the other teams make me think at times "whats the point"
There is a lack of players considering I was able to sneak into the bottom of the Pinball FX leaderboard.I tried getting the word out over on the TQCast forums and I didn't even get one reply. :( I've been working on something else to promote it but it hasn't been launched yet. I still believe in The Big Battle... I just wish more did.

The Big Battle 9 years 1 week ago #391652

• Duraly
  • Level 10
I could be down to do it.. Just not sure if I have the time to commit. What would be cool is getting another poker league going.
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]

The Big Battle 9 years 1 week ago #391653

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Duraly;391652 wrote:
I could be down to do it.. Just not sure if I have the time to commit. What would be cool is getting another poker league going.
I don't have much time either (I have a wife and 3 young children) and as of right now it's not a huge time commitment to get on the boards. I was able to put in an hour on Pinball FX and snuck in at the bottom of the leaderboard. Also, last time I checked there are only 3 times on the Forza 3 time attack (this is a straight "best lap" time battle) so you don't have to commit to an hour and a half road race. My current time is about a minute forty-six. I think we can all give Derrick a bit more support, I mean the man commits a lot of time to the community.

The Big Battle 9 years 1 week ago #391687

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Only Team DPL has a chance of winning anyway. What's the point?

The Big Battle 9 years 1 week ago #391699

• dhopkins
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
In the words of Ms H...Don't be a victim, be the victor.So far you've come up with a bunch of reasons -not- to play. Try it, you might enjoy it.D

The Big Battle 9 years 1 week ago #391703

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
i am still competing as i like to have a chance of winning any thing i have put time and money into . I just wish others would sign up as the more the better
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

The Big Battle 9 years 6 days ago #391712

I can't speak for the rest of team OLR but the only reason why i haven't participated in any of the challenges recently is because i don't own a PS3 or own any of the 360 games listed... But im sure other games will be added that i do own... Besides we have a ringer for Super Street Fighter 4 so it should make things interesting... :P
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom Queen"- Sean Connery*The Official Token OLR and USL Hebrew*

The Big Battle 9 years 6 days ago #391713

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
ssj100matt;391712 wrote:
I can't speak for the rest of team OLR but the only reason why i haven't participated in any of the challenges recently is because i don't own a PS3 or own any of the 360 games listed... But im sure other games will be added that i do own... Besides we have a ringer for Super Street Fighter 4 so it should make things interesting... :P
i believe you can request a game for derrickH to consider adding to the big battle . i am sure i heard him say that in a podcast . forgive me if i heard wrong