Forum

TOPIC: Why No Android App?

Why No Android App? 9 years 1 month ago #390607

• bentdog
  • Level 3
Iphone Iphone Iphone Im so fucking sick of the Iphone. Android has been out selling that thing all year long, so why no AGR app for the android?http://www.marketwatch.com/story/android-shakes-up-us-smartphone-market-2010-05-10?reflink=MW_news_stmp
The more I use my PS3 the more I love my 360.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why No Android App? 9 years 1 month ago #390652

• agn
  • Administrator
The iphone app cost money but is free, I don't have the resources to fund an android version. I would rather focus on making an html 5 version of the streaming player.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Why No Android App? 9 years 1 month ago #390658

• ChannelZ
  • Level 3
Video/Audio inline embedded in the web page in html5 will work out of the box for iPad.It can be made to work in android as well I believe with some extra javascript calls.It however will NOT work on the iPhone as of this time. It will always open a separate instance to play the audio/video file.Reference : http://developer.apple.com/safari/library/documentation/AudioVideo/Conceptual/Using_HTML5_Audio_Video/AudioandVideoTagBasics/AudioandVideoTagBasics.htmlHTML5 support is almost different in every environment at this time.And codec support is not the same either. Some opt not to support codecs that are not free.

Why No Android App? 8 years 5 months ago #394051

• pwkwsfi
I'm looking into a work-around with winamp. It seems there are two All Games streams, but so far neither work (tested on PC browser and Android app). Which feed(s) do the streams look at? I'll let you know if it ever works.

Why No Android App? 8 years 5 months ago #394052

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
At both of them, Station 1 is where you hear the music and the live shows and Station 2 is all talk with classic shows like AGI and a rerun of the live shows.