Forum

TOPIC: AGR is bursting with content!!

AGR is bursting with content!! 9 years 4 months ago #389973

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
The Bobby Blackwolf ShowOrange Lounge RadioDead Pixel LiveGametopiaVideo Game News RadioVideo Game OutsidersWarcraft OutsidersFantastic ForumPlatform Nation Electric Sistah HoodTQ CastVault ReviewsTQ CrushChatterboxRPGrindersFriday Night GamingDistributed FailureThe Video Games ShowUnder Sedation LiveEvil Avatar RadioSpooky Hour Horror HourWith this many show choices there is something for everyone and a lot of them are now live so please check out the shows that fit your schedules, jump into chat then come back here an post your favorite moments and inform the rest of the community what is going on.Scheduling CalendarOne of my favorite new shows is TQ Crush with Kitsune and Pheonix... in last nights show Loserly called in (yes the show is live) and increased the greatness of the show.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AGR is bursting with content!! 9 years 4 months ago #389975

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Cool, I was just searching for Bobby B's website to look for any recent show archives form shows I missed. Does he still upload past shows?? I haven't caught a show or full show in about 2 months.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

AGR is bursting with content!! 9 years 4 months ago #389976

• dhopkins
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
My favorite moments lately have been the Mom's Minute segments on DPL when my mom calls in to review games. Its the first time in a while that I've heard a non-gamer talk about games and its funny/interesting/surprising to find out what she likes/dislkes. For example, Dislikes:Opening moviesviolencebloodLikes:God of War 3See what I mean?D

AGR is bursting with content!! 9 years 4 months ago #389978

• JoEDigiTECH
True;389975 wrote:
Cool, I was just searching for Bobby B's website to look for any recent show archives form shows I missed. Does he still upload past shows?? I haven't caught a show or full show in about 2 months.
He actually had a long snap of not uploading them. He just uploaded them a couple of weeks ago, he announced it on twitter.dhopkins;389976 wrote:
My favorite moments lately have been the Mom's Minute segments on DPL when my mom calls in to review games. Its the first time in a while that I've heard a non-gamer talk about games and its funny/interesting/surprising to find out what she likes/dislkes. For example, Dislikes:Opening moviesviolencebloodLikes:God of War 3See what I mean?D
Mom's Minute is awesome and it is my second favorite segment-to-become-short-podcast since TDiG.

AGR is bursting with content!! 9 years 4 months ago #389979

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Hmm I'm gonna have to check out TQ Crush..Mom's Minute is full of win. Please get her to stick to her guns on pricing games. The industry needs a reality check.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

AGR is bursting with content!! 9 years 3 months ago #390462

• ChannelZ
  • Level 3
The forums will be changing its look ALL DAY today and maybe tomorrow. So expect to see some odd things and/or errors.Please excuse the dust in this transition... And have a great day... :D

AGR is bursting with content!! 9 years 3 months ago #390464

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
ChannelZ;390462 wrote:
The forums will be changing its look ALL DAY today and maybe tomorrow. So expect to see some odd things and/or errors.Please excuse the dust in this transition... And have a great day... :D
Oh ok, I can't see the text in the User CP. You can't even see the text when you look at someone's forum profile.

AGR is bursting with content!! 9 years 3 months ago #390700

• JoEDigiTECH
Burr;389979 wrote:
Hmm I'm gonna have to check out TQ Crush..Mom's Minute is full of win. Please get her to stick to her guns on pricing games. The industry needs a reality check.
TQ Crush is now up on iTunes now. It looks like it was put up there yesterday.On another note: derrickh has set up the site for THE BIG BATTLE!! It's essentially a Battle Royale of gaming between all the All Games Radio shows and their communities. Be sure to register and rep your favorite shows. So far the games included are:Battlefield BadCompany 2 360Soldner X2 PS3Pinball FX: 360Zen Pinball: PS3

AGR is bursting with content!! 9 years 3 months ago #390704

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Yeah I subscribed to the RSS feed of the podcast a while ago. It's great! <3 Kitsune.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!