Forum

TOPIC: Whats happend to under sedation live?

Whats happend to under sedation live? 10 years 2 months ago #373859

no updates for months! is the show still going?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Whats happend to under sedation live? 10 years 2 months ago #373861

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
The show is still around, They didn't do one last week because of the 4th of July, But I believe they will be back this Saturday at 11pm EST.You can check the Twitter page for any updates on the show.http://twitter.com/uslive

Whats happend to under sedation live? 10 years 2 months ago #374188

liquidparr0t;373859 wrote:
no updates for months! is the show still going?
Some podcasts just went up, but regular updates for USL are,.. well, not as regular as some might want (think months...)

Whats happend to under sedation live? 9 years 10 months ago #383313

these guys are really not into updating their podcasts. you would have thought they want people to hear it.

Whats happend to under sedation live? 9 years 6 months ago #388055

need updates

Whats happend to under sedation live? 9 years 6 months ago #388056

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
in March they will have a show every other week, They didnt have one over the weekend, But I believe they will be back Saturday March 13.

Whats happend to under sedation live? 9 years 6 months ago #388176

The reason why there are limited updates to the podcast are because of a few things... I don't want to speak for the hosts but i guess people need to be filled in...Travis (the main host) has a full time job, wife and kids to support and has next to no time for anything else... That includes editing the podcasts... He tends to post them all up when he has the time to... It sucks but you have to understand that real life stuff has to take precedence over internet and podcasts at times, especially during these tough economic times...Lately they went on hiatus and now they are on every other week because Jon (co-host) is a head of planning for SakuraCon in Seattle... They will be on a normal weekly schedule after the end of March...You can still listen live Saturday nights at 8pm PST/11pm EST... You can also find out about upcoming shows and podcast releases on twitter @USLive ...
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom Queen"- Sean Connery*The Official Token OLR and USL Hebrew*