Forum

TOPIC: Iphone App?

Iphone App? 9 years 9 months ago #384515

• ChannelZ
  • Level 3
Welcome to the iphone/ipod touch club. Once you get your iPhone. Download the allgames.com app and figure out what you want.Just a wild guess -> fast easy forum support.?. :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Iphone App? 9 years 9 months ago #384516

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
ChannelZ;384515 wrote:
Welcome to the iphone/ipod touch club. Once you get your iPhone. Download the allgames.com app and figure out what you want.Just a wild guess -> fast easy forum support.?. :D
LOLz. Ok, will do. Thanks.

Iphone App? 9 years 9 months ago #384551

• JoEDigiTECH
ChannelZ;384515 wrote:
Yes because posting the way I just did is a bit tricky :)

Iphone App? 9 years 8 months ago #385149

• Botzo
  • Level 1
Any planned droid love? Or does anyone know how to use itunes apps with droid? Just got since I can't stand Atat Edit I found a quick fix to get agr on droid phones get the A Online Radio app in the droid marketplace its free and you can have streaming using the shoutcast section of the app I haven't seen if I can get the podcasts using it though

Iphone App? 9 years 8 months ago #385254

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Just downloaded it for the iPod Touch. It works great.

Archives Added to iphone app 9 years 8 months ago #386188

• ChannelZ
  • Level 3
NOTE : Show Archives have been added to the All Games iphone / ipod touch app. Press schedule, then archives to access show archives. Pass the word

Iphone App? 9 years 8 months ago #386191

• JoEDigiTECH
ChannelZ;386188 wrote:
NOTE : Show Archives have been added to the All Games iphone / ipod touch app. Press schedule, then archives to access show archives. Pass the word
Awesome!Great job.

Talk on your iPhone/Ipod Touch Free using new app, Line2 9 years 5 months ago #388766

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
IPhone App to Sidestep AT&T
For a little $1 iPhone app, Line2 sure has the potential to shake up an entire industry.It can save you money. It can make calls where AT&T's (T) signal is weak, like indoors. It can turn an iPod Touch into a full-blown cellphone.And it can ruin the sleep of cellphone executives everywhere.Line2 gives your iPhone a second phone number -- a second phone line, complete with its own contacts list, voice mail, and so on. The company behind it, Toktumi (get it?), imagines that you'll distribute the Line2 number to business contacts, and your regular iPhone number to friends and family. Your second line can be an 800 number, if you wish, or you can transfer an existing number.The Line2 app is a carbon copy, a visual clone, of the iPhone's own phone software. The dialing pad, your iPhone Contacts list, your recent calls list and visual voice mail all look just like the iPhone's.So you have a second line on your iPhone. But that's not the best part.Line2 also turns the iPhone into a dual-mode phone. That is, it can make and receive calls either using either the AT&T airwaves as usual, or -- now this is the best part -- over the Internet. Any time you're in a wireless hot spot, Line2 places its calls over Wi-Fi instead of AT&T's network. Line2 also runs on the iPod Touch. When you're in a Wi-Fi hot spot, your Touch is now a full-blown cellphone, and you don't owe AT&T a penny.Line2 service costs $15 a month (after a 30-day free trial). All of these benefits come to you when you're in a Wi-Fi hot spot, because your calls are carried by the Internet instead of by AT&T. Interestingly enough, though, Line2 can also make Internet calls even when you're not in a hot spot.It can, at your option, place calls over AT&T's 3G data network, where it's available. Every iPhone plan includes unlimited use of this 3G network -- it's how your iPhone sends e-mail and surfs the Web. So once again, Line2 calls don't use up any of your monthly voice minutes.
Read More HERENow that's a f'n great App! I can buy a an IPod Touch and use it as a cellphone when I want to, this is the only reason I'd buy one now.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Iphone App? 9 years 2 months ago #391510

• akuhei
  • Level 1
When i try to download the allgames app itunes says this item is no longer available. Whats wrong?

Iphone App? 9 years 1 month ago #391987

I'm getting the same thing. I just got an iPod Touch and would love to download the app but it's not showing up on the App Store at all, and when I click the link it says it's not available in the US.