Forum

TOPIC: Yes to VGO = No Andy?

Yes to VGO = No Andy? 12 years 5 months ago #260228

• J0K3R Rx
  • Level 2
Congrats on adding VGO. I listened to them for the first time when you mentioned them on AGI. Good stuff!! :smt038 Just looking at the show line up now and it looks like GamerAndy is off the list......Is this permanent? Did AGR have a falling out with GA? I know he was off for a bit, but it sounded like he was just going to be recording his shows again more regularly ...... What's the Scoop?:confused:
New Gamertag: "o J0K3R o"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Yes to VGO = No Andy? 12 years 5 months ago #260236

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Andy never responded to my emails. I've sent several this year and gotten zero response.I would have loved to have carried his prerecorded content on another night, however we had to move forward with the information we had.I wish the crew at GamerAndy.com the best!
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Yes to VGO = No Andy? 12 years 5 months ago #260362

• J0K3R Rx
  • Level 2
that slack ass.......j/k. Oh well, his loss. I hope AGR can keep more quality podcasts coming on board!!
New Gamertag: "o J0K3R o"