Forum

TOPIC: An interview with Kropotkin and Hendrix about their weekly audio game review

An interview with Kropotkin and Hendrix about their weekly audio game review 12 years 8 months ago #245567

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
For those who haven't subscribed to our newsletter yet, you probably haven't seen our interview with our in-house audio review team, Kropotkin and Hendrix. Each week, they review a different game, which is aired just before The Bobby Blackwolf Show each Sunday night, or downloadable on their show page. If you haven't subscribed to the email newsletter, you can just read it on our site!I just wish it was easier to keep them serious...
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

An interview with Kropotkin and Hendrix about their weekly audio game review 12 years 8 months ago #245611

Wow, you really must be reaching for newsletter content.jk Hendrix ;)

An interview with Kropotkin and Hendrix about their weekly audio game review 12 years 8 months ago #245636

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
I believe Hendrix shall commence punching you in the FACE!
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

An interview with Kropotkin and Hendrix about their weekly audio game review 12 years 8 months ago #245923

• Hendrix
Blackwolf;245636 wrote:
I believe Hendrix shall commence punching you in the FACE!
Indeed I shall, the next time I see him in chat.