Forum

TOPIC: All Games Newsletter Debuts

All Games Newsletter Debuts 12 years 9 months ago #242750

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
The first edition of the All Games Newsletter can be read online - it details what you may have missed on All Games Radio as well as gives you the opportunity to ask a question of any of our hosts. We will also be putting exclusive articles in the newsletter highlighting our shows in the coming weeks. Be sure to subscribe on the front page by submitting your email in the blue box!
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

All Games Newsletter Debuts 12 years 7 months ago #249896

• dill
  • Level 1
Does this mean we don't have to listen for 6 hours to see if Mr. Awesome broke the record?

All Games Newsletter Debuts 12 years 7 months ago #249902

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
We don't actually spoil the shows - we just give the descriptions of all of the shows we air in one place.However, I'll go ahead and say that after 6 attempts, Roy achieved a score of 936k - well below his original 1985 record, but more than doubling the current second place score at Twin Galaxies.You can look through the AGI forum for more details.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam