Forum

TOPIC: im new

im new 13 years 1 month ago #238303

Hi,Im new and i have a few questions about this site1. I was lisening at 1pm and VideoGameNews Radio didn't come on, how come?2, is there hotline that I can request music through?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

im new 13 years 1 month ago #238319

1.) Keep your time zone in mind. VGN come on at 1pm Pacific time, which would be 5pm EST. Adjust your listening schedule accordingly.2.) While you can't request music to be played at the time of request, you may be able to recommend music to Bobby Blackwolf. He is the Director of Music here, and the host of The Bobby Blackwolf Show. So if there is something new out there that you haven't heard on AGR (video game music only), he's the guy you talk to.Enjoy the shows and the forums here on www.AllGames.com.
Finally reviewing again. Check it out at My Blog.

im new 13 years 1 month ago #238321

ok thanks

im new 13 years 3 weeks ago #241018

Got a ipod few months ago and loaded up itunes and filled it up with podcasts loads of game related shows . now i only have a few not been a brown noser but yours rule , your all so funny a bit like the chris moyles on the bbc radio one but games related keep up the great hope mayor young wins and i love jessica voice