Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: 2006 America's Videogame Expo - Philadelphia (updated 10-24)

2006 America's Videogame Expo - Philadelphia (updated 10-24) 12 years 10 months ago #236109

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
http://www.vgxpo.com/Being at VGXPO and participating with All Games Radio could net you FREE STUFF.More details later (once they're finalized...)(And yes, if you can't be there in person, you can still listen in on All Games Radio, you just won't get the free stuff.)
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2006 America's Videogame Expo - Philadelphia (updated 10-24) 12 years 10 months ago #236116

Blackwolf wrote:
(And yes, if you can't be there in person, you can still listen in on All Games Radio, you just won't get the free stuff.)
Dag Nabbit!

2006 America's Videogame Expo - Philadelphia (updated 10-24) 12 years 9 months ago #237833

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
I'm about to head out to Philly in about...oh, 4 hours...So I figured I'd post what we're doing.The All Games Radio Trivia Challenge!Saturday afternoon, on the main stage, we will be staging a Jeopardy-style trivia contest, with three lucky audience members on stage and a bunch of people who think they know better than the three up on stage in the audience. Bragging rights and maybe even some prizes will be awarded! If the contestants fail to answer the question, it goes to the audience. There are also audience-only bonus questions.It's based on the ChatterBox TreasureBox game that Alon did at PAX. But hopefully, ours won't be so lopsided.I'll have the exact time later in the week as to when we will broadcast it on All Games Radio. It will be on The Bobby Blackwolf Show podcast feed in any case.We will also be screening As Real As Your Life, the film written and directed by Michael Highland and produced by All Games Productions on both Saturday and Sunday. Michael will be in attendance as well.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

2006 America's Videogame Expo - Philadelphia (updated 10-24) 12 years 9 months ago #237849

• Rayo
  • Stage A - 1
This trivia should involve forum questions, so you win and lose at the same time
[gamercard]Sir Rayo[/gamercard]

2006 America's Videogame Expo - Philadelphia (updated 10-24) 12 years 9 months ago #238166

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Here's our broadcast schedule for Saturday:12:30PM ET/9:30AM PT - All Games Radio Trivia Challenge2:00PM ET (not broadcasted) - As Real As Your Life movie screening5:45PM ET/2:45PM PT - Battle of the Video Game Cover Bands Prelims8:45PM ET/5:45PM PT - Battle of the Video Game Cover Bands Finals

2006 America's Videogame Expo - Philadelphia (updated 10-24) 12 years 9 months ago #238235

Any idea who's performing at the battle of the bands?
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

2006 America's Videogame Expo - Philadelphia (updated 10-24) 12 years 9 months ago #238239

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Not a clue.

2006 America's Videogame Expo - Philadelphia (updated 10-24) 12 years 9 months ago #238240

I'm like and hour from Valley Forge, I may make an appearance. May I'll bring you a cold sandwich Bobby :)
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

2006 America's Videogame Expo - Philadelphia (updated 10-24) 12 years 9 months ago #238430

I arrived in Philly at about noon today. If anybody in the area wants to hang out, send me a PM and we'll figure something out. I'm going to try to get in to the Microsoft keynote tonight and live blog it. I have my phone with me too, and I'll be uploading pix to my moblog all weekend. I might try and see if I can get in on the trivia action as well!
[HTML][/HTML]

2006 America's Videogame Expo - Philadelphia (updated 10-24) 12 years 9 months ago #238460

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
I'm already set up at the stage with our equipment and we will have an audio broadcast of the Microsoft XNA keynote. Might be tape delayed (due to not wanting to preempt AGI) but we will broadcast it tonight.
  • Page: