Forum

TOPIC: Name my show!

Name my show! 12 years 10 months ago #235294

Ok, so my show has once again become nameless. For some reason, I have always remembered a quote about names, it goes "Names are things other people give to you, there's no point in wasting time worrying about them."With that being said, I'm giving you guys a shot to name my show. I really don't care what the name is as long as it doesn't have my name in the title. If you have never seen one of my podcast you can view all the old ones on gamespot or gametrailers. Also I have posted a brief description of the show below. _________ is the world’s only true, independent video podcast about video games. This is also the only podcast where the games we play are the stars of the show. Everyone of our reviews or opinions is matched with crystal clear footage from the games we are talking about.Also on ___________ we open up the hosting duties to just about anyone with a mic and a strong review and/or opinion on any game, new or old. Just send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with a brief sample of your review and/or opinion and your contact info. (AIM handle, email) If we’re interested, your review and/or opinion could be the next on the show. Thanks
Gamertag: chrisphil1724 - Wiicode: 3696 4868 3650 6545 - PSN: chrisphil1724
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Name my show! 12 years 10 months ago #235298

• Hendrix
How about, "The Chrisphil Hates You Video Review"?

Name my show! 12 years 10 months ago #235304

• -Beck-
  • Stage A - 1
Chris' Critiques

Name my show! 12 years 10 months ago #235306

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
The Light Red Show.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Name my show! 12 years 10 months ago #235308

I really don't care what the name is also long as it doesn't have my name in the title. I'd call it idiot-gamers! (www.idiot-gamer.com being me first site.) However, for some reason, I don't think that will work.
Gamertag: chrisphil1724 - Wiicode: 3696 4868 3650 6545 - PSN: chrisphil1724

Name my show! 12 years 10 months ago #235365

• agn
  • Administrator
I like the Chrisphil Experience since although anyone can do the review, it's filtered through the Chrisphil Experience as you edit the footage of the game. That is the key when the review and the footage are in sync.If not, The All Games Revidio
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Name my show! 12 years 10 months ago #235516

Im trying to think of a way to spin Down to Earth to make it more video game-ish? Down to Gameplay reviews with Chrisphil or some shit like that. But my ideas are always horrible.
[gamercard]JustinSAN3[/gamercard]

Name my show! 12 years 10 months ago #235528

"Real Gaming Video Reviews" starring Chris Phillips.I suck at naming. Ask any video game character I've named and they will tell you that it takes me 20 minutes to decide upon a name for them. Then they make fun of me for giving them a stupid name, and then I make fun of them for having a stupid name, and then they...
Finally reviewing again. Check it out at My Blog.

Name my show! 12 years 10 months ago #235537

• -Beck-
  • Stage A - 1
High Def Game BreadthI'm actually pretty proud of that.

Name my show! 12 years 10 months ago #235664

• GH33DA
  • Stage A - 1
Light Red GamingLate Night Walks in Dearborn HeightsConfessions of a Madden AddictWTF was All Games ThinkingOCGN ReviewsAnother Gaming Podcast (AGP)I Should Have Stuck to Sports
Valleys Of NeptuneBuckFarack187;366915 wrote:
I don\'t even know why I still try.