Forum

TOPIC: Gamer Andy.com

Gamer Andy.com 13 years 3 months ago #224531

Mostly curious, just what does everything think of this show?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gamer Andy.com 13 years 3 months ago #224534

• Yama86
  • Level 8
I like the show alot. Very funny with good interviews and good information. I also like the music breaks. Very good stuff, and Andy is a blast to play on XBL with too.
It\'s such a fine line between stupid, and clever. --David St. Hubbins

Gamer Andy.com 13 years 3 months ago #224541

Great show, but that Hawkes guy curses too much ;) Also Andy needs to do a weekly Chrome Hounds podcast.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Gamer Andy.com 13 years 3 months ago #224835

I like it, but it has the inherant problem of being a show made where the co-hosts cannot actually see their partner. You run into the everyone talks at once, followed by everyone stops mid-sentence, and gives pause with an unspoken "you first." Other than that, I enjoy the show very much.
268"I\'m young enough to know the right car to buy, yet grown enough not to put rims on it.""A vest for your jimmy in the city of sex."I am Harry Potter.

Gamer Andy.com 13 years 3 months ago #224845

• Mayor Young
  • Administrator
Meh. I mean . . . meh. :-) Seriously, I love the show, not that my opinion really counts. Cooper Hawkes is almost as cool as Mr. Young . . . and that's saying alot.

Gamer Andy.com 13 years 3 months ago #228406

Mr. Young wrote:
Meh. I mean . . . meh. :-) Seriously, I love the show, not that my opinion really counts. Cooper Hawkes is almost as cool as Mr. Young . . . and that's saying alot.
Almost as cool as you? Juggernaught not like cool people (*hulk impersonation*)
He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), "The Hitchhiker\'s Guide to the Galaxy"