Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: An apology from The Video Games Show

An apology from The Video Games Show 13 years 4 months ago #218770

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
Yeah, I been wondering if there will be a show today?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

An apology from The Video Games Show 13 years 4 months ago #218807

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
According to a user on their forums:Joe on VGS forums wrote:
Hey guys,I have a little bit of important news which explains why we haven't seen episode 105. The VGS team seems to have "run into a creative difference " at the moment so the future of the show is a bit cloudy. I thought I would pass this info onto my budding VGS fans here on the forum, as I know that there is a few of you that are wondering where the next show has been.I'm pretty saddened by the news and hope they can hug their differences out and carry on producing such a great show.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

An apology from The Video Games Show 13 years 4 months ago #218818

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
Interesting, Well I hope they work things out soon.

The VGSLS 13 years 4 months ago #220701

• SD Downs
  • Level 1
A few Listeners have gotten together after the tragic events of recently and decided to try and produce a Video Games Show Listeners Show as a tribute / memorial to VGS.Any one who would like to help / contibute anything (currently have a call out for audio clips under 1 minute talking about your love of all things vgs) you can contact us at:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.skype: vgslistenerscheers for any help possible.oh by the way AGR peeps, if we actually manage to produce this thing would you like it (on approval) to plug the VGS gap. It'll only be a one off special, me thinks.

An apology from The Video Games Show 13 years 4 months ago #220739

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
Heres an update on VGS acording to there website.
Where have we gone? PDF Print E-mailWritten by Michael Nicholson Saturday, 29 July 2006Hello everybody!As you've all undoubtedly noticed, we haven't posted a new show for a couple of weeks. Due to vacations, power outages and general chaos at work, we've been forced to put the show on hold for awhile.Will we return? If so, when?Come back and join us on August 5th to see what the fate of the show is!
Hopefully the show will be back on Aug 5th.

An apology from The Video Games Show 13 years 4 months ago #220740

• Coleman
  • Level 1
I find it hard to believe that they would put all of that effort into a "new" site and than just quit the whole thing - but who knows, it sounds like not even they do?

An apology from The Video Games Show 13 years 4 months ago #222885

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
FYI, I just wanted to pass along that we will not be airing a new episode of VGS tomorrow. However, there may be some info given.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

An apology from The Video Games Show 13 years 4 months ago #223233

• sealouse
  • Level 1
So what is the decision? Their website is so cryptic right now.

An apology from The Video Games Show 13 years 4 months ago #223573

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
Heres an update from there site posted on August 5th.
The E3 we all know and love is gone. Will The Video Games Show suffer the same fate? PDF Print E-mailWritten by Michael Nicholson Saturday, 05 August 2006After having a meeting this past week, those of us at The Video Games Show have decided that....we're not going anywhere!As the previous post stated, real life stuff forced us to put the show in a holding pattern. Thankfully though, we've been able to work things out so that we can still do the show.Starting later this week, you can expect a return of The World Famous Video Games Show!Unfortunately, it won't be the same show you all know and love. We've had to make a few concessions to get things going again.All of us appreciate your patience and understanding in waiting for our next show.So please come back later this week and join Hoss, Rich, Ariel and myself for another exciting episode of The Video Games Show!

An apology from The Video Games Show 13 years 4 months ago #223625

• _TC
  • Level 3
Well thats good to hear.
  • Page: