Forum

TOPIC: I belive that I may have the answer to fridays contest.

I belive that I may have the answer to fridays contest. 13 years 5 months ago #210567

• Funnydale
  • Level 8
I belive that I may have the answer to fridays contest. The answer is Sephiroth
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I belive that I may have the answer to fridays contest. 13 years 5 months ago #210572

What was the question?
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

I belive that I may have the answer to fridays contest. 13 years 5 months ago #210626

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Digital*Firefly wrote:
What was the question?
You have to download Part C of Friday's podcast to find out! :smt025
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

I belive that I may have the answer to fridays contest. 13 years 5 months ago #211139

• Funnydale
  • Level 8
I probably got the answer wrong anyway. But I do wonder when they are just going to end the contest, as it's obvious that no one is probably going to post the correct answer.

I belive that I may have the answer to fridays contest. 13 years 5 months ago #214165

I figured this out a while ago, but didn't feel like posting it. But since no one cares anymore, I give out the answer. Her name is Hibana from the PS2 game Nightshade. The game in Japan was called Kunoichi(?), which is the term for female ninja. And she is Hotsuma's (from Shinobi) sister. But no one cares anymore.
Finally reviewing again. Check it out at My Blog.

I belive that I may have the answer to fridays contest. 13 years 5 months ago #214809

i thought it was KOS-MOS from Xenosaga

I belive that I may have the answer to fridays contest. 13 years 5 months ago #214812

I sent in an answer to the first question and never heard anything back. I guess I didn't win.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

I belive that I may have the answer to fridays contest. 13 years 5 months ago #214845

Digital*Firefly wrote:
I sent in an answer to the first question and never heard anything back. I guess I didn't win.
I sent the answer in to Scot a couple days after the live feed, when I heard the podcast. This was a game no one won.
Finally reviewing again. Check it out at My Blog.